Committee CompositionCommittee MembersRoles & Responsibilities
|S.No.||Name of the Committee Members||Designation & Department||Position|
|1.||Dr. C. Venkata Narasimhulu||Principal||Chairman|
|2.||Dr. Syed Azam Pasha Quadri||Professor, HOD, Mech||Convener|
|3.||Dr. T. Shaik Shavali||Professor, HOD, CSE||Member|
|4.||Mr. Abdul Rasool||Assistant Professor, CSE||Member|
|5.||Mr. Prashanth||Assistant Professor, Mech||Member|
|6.||Mr. Surender Reddy||Assistant Professor, ECE||Member|
|7.||Ms. Sueba Khatoon||Assistant Professor, CIVIL||Member|
|8.||Mr. Karthik||Assistant Professor, EEE||Member|
|9.||Mr. Md. Khaja Muzzafar Uddin||Assistant Professor, Petroleum||Member|
|10.||Mr. MD. Mufassir Chanda||Assistant Professor, MBA||Member|
|11.||Adnan Akram||Student, Mech||Member|
|12.||Nabeel Ahmed||Student, Mech||Member|
|13.||Musharraf Anwar||Student, Mech||Member|
|14.||Bandaru Sri Haritha||Student, ECE||Member|
|15.||Zuveria Samar||Student, ECE||Member|
|16.||Sai Krishna Goli||Student, ECE||Member|
|17.||Soban Al Haque||Student, CSE||Member|
|18.||Obaid Khan||Student, CSE||Member|
|19.||Asim Uddin||Student, IT||Member|
|20.||M Mohammed Mustafa||Student, Civil||Member|
|21.||Mohammad Abdul Nayeem||Student, Civil||Member|
|22.||Mohammad Abdul Mudassir||Student, Civil||Member|
|23.||Ahmed Ali||Student, EEE||Member|
|25.||Mohd. Munees||Student, EEE||Member|
|26.||Mir Saif Ali||Student, Petroleum||Member|
|27.||Abdullah Bawazeer||Student, MBA||Member|
The Role of the Coordinator:
- Manages the Alumni Affairs Office to ensure that it is operating in an efficient and effective manner in advancing the LIET goals and objectives.
- Develops a year planner outlining the goals and objectives of the Alumni Affairs aimed at maximizing alumni interest.
- Update and maintains an Alumni Database, Website, Alumni Network, and an online Alumni Community.
- Conducts necessary surveys and analysis of graduates (employment information) and provides online information to graduates and members.
- Builds an Alumni Volunteer Program through mailing, phone calls, emails, etc.
- Promotes Lords alumni networks and services via online social networking sites such as the college own site, LinkedIn and Facebook, and to develop new ways of leveraging these methods of engagement.
The Role of the Faculty member:
- Design web page for alumni cell.
- Take necessary action to establish alumni chapters and to conduct various programs.
- Create the network to establish alumni chapter.
- Plans and conducts the alumni meet every year in our college premises to make the program grand success.
- Develops the implementation of a telephonic, online follow-up and support program for college alumni.
- Develop communication plan to contact alumni post-treatment, maintain alumni database for implement and summarize alumni survey.
The Role of the Student member:
- Supports the coordinator and faculty for developing web page.
- Support the coordinator and faculty to establish alumni chapters and to conduct various programs.
- Supports in creating the network to establish alumni chapter.
- Supports the coordinator and faculty for conducting the alumni meeting and develops the good relationship for carrier guidance.
- Support faculty members and make the students to attend the program for their growth and development.
- They promote the institute to potential students