Central Library & Information Center
Website visit counter :
Rules & Regulations
- Every B.E. (UG) Student is eligible for 4 (Four) Non-transferable Library Borrower Cards, on which he/she can borrow 4 Books for a Period of 14 Days.
- Every M.E. & MBA (PG) student is eligible for 6 (Six) Non-transferable Library Borrower Cards, on which he/she can borrow 6 Books for Period of 14 Days.
- Every faculty member is eligible to borrow 6 (Six) books and retain them for 15 days.
- In case the Book is lost, the Borrower has to REPLACE the Same Edition or the LATEST EDITION of the Lost Book. If the Book is not available the borrower has to pay Two times the COST of the Book.
- All the Students should RETURN their Library Borrower Cards after completion of their Course and obtain a NO-DUE Certificate from the Library.
- While borrowing the Book(s), the student is advised to ensure that the Book (s) is in PROPER condition. If any Pages are MISSING or DAMAGED, inform the same to the Library Staff on Duty.
- The students should get the borrowed books CHECKED at the EXIT GATE and cooperate with the Library Staff.
- Avoid making Pencil / Pen Marks, Underlining, or any other type of Damage to the Book(s). If any such things are noticed at the time of returning the books, the Borrower will be held RESPONSIBLE for replacement of books.
- REFERENCE BOOKS & JOURNALS will not be issued to students and they should be referred WITHIN the Library & Information Centre only.
- Faculty can borrow a reference book for 2 days Consult the Library Staff on Duty for any other Information or Clarification.
- SILENCE & CLEANLINESS is to be strictly maintained in and around the Library.
- Cell Phone talking and using of MP3 players are NOT allowed inside the Library.
- Students are advised to bring their ID Cards, whenever they visit the Library.
- Students are advised NOT to Exchange the Library Cards.
- Students are advised NOT to take more than one copy of the Same Book.
- Students are advised not to keep any valuables in their bags kept outside the Library counter.
- Library Staff are not responsible for any such loss.
- Reprography facility is available at Library for Photocopying.
- On leaving the Library, all users are requested to extend their cooperation for the Inspection of all books and items taken out of the Library.