The Lords school of business is a professional department of management functioning within the institution- Lords Institute of Engineering and Technology. The department offers quality management education using rigorous multifaceted pedagogy with an effective interface with industry to translate its mission into action. It creates an opportunity to students to develop their understanding of business, social and political environment, to enlarge their ability not only to adjust to change but to become catalyst, and to enhance their ability to conceptualise, decide and communicate. The serene ambience and academic culture of the department provides an ideal environment for the pursuit of academic excellence in management education.
The Master of Business Administration (MBA) is management course that has its stand at the helm as any position in the career finally culminates in administration of management. The two-year programme is a gateway to a plethora of job opportunities in the corporate world. Hence, no specific mention is needed for acquiring additional academic distinction by the technocrats for highly successful career. In view of the recession trends across the globe, engineering and other software professional invariably pursuing MBA as extension of their career may result as strong competitive arena to other non- engineering students pursuing the same field as their career.
The department of management studies at Lords offers MBA course with four specializations viz. Finance, HR, Marketing and Systems.
|S.No.||Name of the Course||Intake|
- 2 Faculty members have successfully published research paper in SCOPUS Indexed Journal
- 5 Faculty members have successfully published research paper in International Journal
- 2nd Year student has won 1st Prize in Ad Making competition in inter college event.
- 2nd Year student has won 2nd prize in inter college management Fest.
- 2nd Year student has won 2nd prize in Business Quiz in inter college management Fest.