The Lords school of business is a professional department of management functioning within the institution- Lords Institute of Engineering and Technology. The department offers quality management education using rigorous multifaceted pedagogy with an effective interface with industry to translate its mission into action. It creates an opportunity to students to develop their understanding of business, social and political environment, to enlarge their ability not only to adjust to change but to become catalyst, and to enhance their ability to conceptualise, decide and communicate. The serene ambience and academic culture of the department provides an ideal environment for the pursuit of academic excellence in management education.
The Master of Business Administration (MBA) is management course that has its stand at the helm as any position in the career finally culminates in administration of management. The two-year programme is a gateway to a plethora of job opportunities in the corporate world. Hence, no specific mention is needed for acquiring additional academic distinction by the technocrats for highly successful career. In view of the recession trends across the globe, engineering and other software professional invariably pursuing MBA as extension of their career may result as strong competitive arena to other non- engineering students pursuing the same field as their career.
The department of management studies at Lords offers MBA course with four specializations viz. Finance, HR, Marketing and Information Technology
|S.No.||Name of the Course||Intake|
|1||Master of Business Administration (MBA)||120|
- Department of Management Studies is accredited by NAAC with A grade.
- Houreen Khannam Student of MBA-1 has been awarded “UN Climate Action Champion ” in March 2022.
- International E-seminar Organized by LORDS SCHOOL OF BUSINESS on “Managerial Opportunities and Challenges in New Normal”.
- Arma Mahreen & Apollo Ghosh Students of MBA 2021-23 Batch have received the GAME CHANGER Award in the month of August 2022.
- About 2000+ Students Participated in LORDS CARNIVAL Organised by Lords School of Busienss
- Mr. Apollo Ghosh Has been inspired by the Faculty of LSB and Motivated for a Startup Named ” META GAMZ”.
- Faculty Stood as Speakers, Session Chair Members & Moderators at the Prestigious Connection with LORDS @ IN4OBE.
- 19 faculty got NPTEL Certifications
- International Paper Publications in Highly reputed Journals by 3 Faculties.
- 20+ events Organised by Lords School of Business in the Recent academic Year.
- The Faculty of MBA has been continuously participating in many Conferences, Events and Completing the relevant courses according to their specialization.
- Students Participated in Industrial Exhibition and Performed Trading Activities in the month of Jan to Feb- 2023.
- Received 1st Prize in Ad Making competition in inter college event and 2nd prize in Business Quiz in inter college management Fest by MBA IInd year students.
- Students have successfully placed in Saint Gobin, Upgrad, Wells Fargo, ICICI and Sri Ram Finance.
- Department of Management Studies initiated Management activities like Biscon, personality development etc.
- Received Gold Medal in Osmania University Body Building Championship 2023 and Runner up for Champion – View