The Lords school of business is a professional department of management functioning within the institution- Lords Institute of Engineering and Technology. The department offers quality management education using rigorous multifaceted pedagogy with an effective interface with industry to translate its mission into action. It creates an opportunity to students to develop their understanding of business, social and political environment, to enlarge their ability not only to adjust to change but to become catalyst, and to enhance their ability to conceptualise, decide and communicate. The serene ambience and academic culture of the department provides an ideal environment for the pursuit of academic excellence in management education.
The Master of Business Administration (MBA) is management course that has its stand at the helm as any position in the career finally culminates in administration of management. The two-year programme is a gateway to a plethora of job opportunities in the corporate world. Hence, no specific mention is needed for acquiring additional academic distinction by the technocrats for highly successful career. In view of the recession trends across the globe, engineering and other software professional invariably pursuing MBA as extension of their career may result as strong competitive arena to other non- engineering students pursuing the same field as their career.
The department of management studies at Lords offers MBA course with four specializations viz. Finance, HR, Marketing and Information Technology
|S.No.||Name of the Course||Intake|
|1||Master of Business Administration (MBA)||120|
- Department of Management Studies is accredited by NAAC with A grade.
- International Researcher Award is received by one of the faculty member.
- Young Achiever’s Award received by 3 Faculty members.
- Presented and published paper in international conference by faculty members.
- 2 Faculty members have successfully published research paper in SCOPUS Indexed Journal
- Successfully published research paper in International Journal by 5 faculty members.
- Received 2nd position in 6th football competition by MBA IInd year student and team organised by CMR group.
- Received 2nd position in Inter college football competition by MBA IInd year student Mr.Najeem organised by LIET.
- MBA IInd year students participated in state level football competition organised by Reliance.
- Received 1st Prize in Ad Making competition in inter college event and 2nd prize in Business Quiz in inter college management Fest by MBA IInd year students.
- Students have successfully placed in Saint Gobin, Upgrad, Wells Fargo, ICICI and Sri Ram Finance.
- Department of Management Studies initiated Management activities like Biscon, personality development etc.