“We look for the best talent to join us at LIET, so our hiring process is thorough and purposeful. It ensures that we recruit the right people, and that you have a complete understanding of who we are, what we do, and what we expect from you. We make sure the Staff is provided with the right environment in terms of Teaching and Research.
Instructions to Apply for the faculty Positions in LIET.
- Register yourself by clicking on Registration form
- After registration you will be intimated by college authorities about date and time
- You will have to bring all digital documents for verification
LIET invites applications from Indian nationals who are exceptionally bright and motivated, with an established record of academics, high quality research and commitment to teaching for positions of Assistant Professor, Associate Professor and Professor in the following Departments.
- Computer Science & Engineering
- Computer Science & Engineering – AI & ML
- Computer Science & Engineering – Data Science
- Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning
- Information Technology
- Civil Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Electronics & Communication Engineering
- Electrical & Electronics Engineering
- Master of Business Administration
Interested candidates may apply through online portal and attach the relevant certificates/ documents asked. If a candidate is interested in applying to more than one department/post, she/he should submit separate application for each of the department/post of interest. Applications are welcome throughout the year and they will be taken up for screening for interview from time to time. Recruitment will be based on the need in given areas within the department. However, exceptionally meritorious candidates in any area of specialization pertaining to the said department will also be considered.
The institute reserves the right to fill or not fill any or all of the advertised posts. Mere fulfilment of the qualifications and experience requirement does not entitle the candidate to be called for an interview.
The required qualifications for each post will be as per the AICTE norms