Every major industry and giant machinery is the result of Mechanical Engineers’ fertile ideas. A study of Mechanical Engineering at Lords helps the student to imbibe sound knowledge in modern methods of design, production, analysis, quality control, optimization and management of resources. The courses offered help develop knowledge and skills in the areas of general mechanical engineering including industrial engineering, production engineering, thermal and management sciences, functional areas of management, information systems, computer integrated manufacturing apart from the basic engineering knowledge and skills. The faculties tuning the students in these domains have a high academic profile and are well versed with changing technological advancements in this industry.
Started in the year 2006, the Department has been consistently producing thousands of engineers who have gone on to achieve great success globally. The following are the intake details of the Department as approved by AICTE, New Delhi.
|1||B.E Mechanical Engineering||UG||B.E||180|
- B.E Mechanical Engineering Course is twice Accredited by NBA – Feb 2018 and March 2020
- Department of Mechanical Engineering is Accredited by NAAC with A Grade
- Unique projects, including drone sanitizer, mist sanitizer, sensor based sanitizer developed for tackling Covid 19 challenges
- 9 MOUs signed with Government bodies and Private Industries such as Telangana State Council of Science & Technology, Thermal Power Plant, Exclusive Magnesium Pvt. Ltd. etc for Consulting and Collaborative Research
- 3 Patents granted to Mechanical Engineering Students and Faculty members
- Student team selected to represent Telangana at National Level Quad Bike Challenge in Hyderabad – March 2019
- Student team selected to represent Telangana at National Level Electrical Kart Championship in Bhopal – April 2019