Entrepreneurship Development Cell was established with a view to foster the entrepreneur skills among the students. The purpose of this Cell is to support the students to transform their innovative ideas into new products and services for the betterment of the society with the provision of infrastructure and technical support .The EDC also assists all the aspirants with mentoring, planning and execution of their start up idea into a real business. The Cell also organizes different activities and events from time to time to train and motivate the students on entrepreneurship.
The Entrepreneurship Cell, Lords Institute is a place for all those who think differently and who avoid taking beaten paths and believe in leaving trails in all walks of life. The Cell at Lords Institute aims at manifesting the latent Entrepreneurial spirit of young students. Not only we work on your capacities to make you worthy of opportunities but we also help you to walk through it by providing resources such as seed, funding mentoring, networking with other entrepreneurs frequent interactive sessions and competitions.
The best part of the Cell is that, we go beyond and campus and create impact, as we are guided by the philosophy that, growth and development can be possible collectively as a society and not in personal silos or campus silos. Therefore we go out to the society and other campuses and help other Entrepreneurship Cells with the required knowledge transfer and support, to create the synergistic effect.
Students are the greatest natural resource and the cell intends to nurture them and provide them with opportunities for excellence. It intends to pierce the corporate veil, to let the budding entrepreneurs get a feel of how the corporate world works. In all it is the cherished dream of the Entrepreneurship Cell to create corprocrats out of the present day technocrats.
- E-Cell is a completely student run organization, that focuses on developing the Entrepreneurial Mindset amongst students thereby promoting Entrepreneurship culture amongst the students.
- To promote the Entrepreneurship culture amongst students, E-Cell has numerous clubs from almost all the major domains like Robotics, Literature, Technology, Coding, Research, etc.
- All these clubs cater to the individual tastes of every student-member that we have.
- E-Cell conducts club-based Activities, Workshops, Seminars/Webinars, Productive Sessions, Networking more.
- Apart from these, E-Cell also organizes various events and activities for all the students.
- We also collaborate with other organizations and entities like T-Hub, to provide the best of everything to our student members.
- To create awareness on entrepreneurship among young students.
- To facilitate the development of entrepreneurial skills of students.
- To be the link in creating a strong network among various institutes of learning and research and various industries.
- To establish an incubation center in the college premises.
- To create entrepreneurial culture in the institute.