As the famous saying goes, all work and no play make Jack a dull boy. The college ensures that students are given access to work on their Physical fitness as well. Of the 10.02 Acres, about 7 acres is dedicated for open areas and sports facilities. A dedicated Physical Director helps students in facilitating their Participation in various National & International Events.
The Institution has a green top football cum cricket field spread over an area of about 4 acres. This facility is used for training and hosting Intercollege sports tournaments.
A State-wide Intercollege football tournament was held from Feb 20-22, 2020.The event was presided over by Prof.C Venugopal Rao Garu, Director, Academic Audit, Osmania University and Prof.B.Sudhakar Reddy Garu, Joint Director, Academic Audit, Osmania University
Mr.Mohammed Habeeb Khan
Qualification:B.A., B.P.Ed, M.P.Ed
Designation: Physical Director
Experience: 11 Years
Skills: Judo, Wresling, athlete, Football, Police Trainer
Contact No: 6303289353
- Prepare Action Plan for the year.
- Indicate requirement of sports items and maintain all types of sporting inventory.
- Organize intra-college competitions at the college level.
- Assist and encourage the students to participate actively in organizing and conducting various sports and games both indoor and outdoor in the college.
- Maintain records of sports and games events attended by students within the college, within the university and outside at the region/state /national level and their achievements/ awards.
- Submit annual report on the sports/ events and budget allocations & spent during the year.
- Coordinate with the Vice-Principal, Principal in obtaining permission to hold sports events in the college campus.
- Recommending students to participate in the intra or inter-college events.
- Recommending sanction for Entry/Registration Fees to participate in various sports events.
- Submitting the information regarding students who have taken part in sports events.
- To prepare sports calendar and an action plan to implement the same.
- To suggest the methods which encourage students and faculty to utilize sports and games facilities available in the college.
- To take up the responsibility of preparing the budget estimate, requirement of infrastructure equipment, maintaining the equipment and play fields.
- Selection of teams to represent the college in inter-collegiate tournaments and also the intramural tournaments.
- To prepare the details of attendance exemption to be given to the students representing college in various sports and games.
- To increase the cordial relations between students and faculty by organizing exhibition games between the teams of students and faculty wherever possible.