The quality of learning that happens at Lords Institute of Engineering and Technology has always been the focus of the management. In order to ensure the same, the Institution has always been on its toes to give the best to its students. From time to time, the University, Government and Industry have acknowledged these unrelenting efforts.
Some of the many acknowledgements and key differentiating factors of the Institution include
- Lords currently offers 7 Undergraduate and 13 Post Graduate programs in the fields of Engineering and Management
- More than 3000 students currently pursuing various programs in Engineering & Management
- Students from Telangana, Andhra Pradesh, Kerala, J&K, Karnataka, Tamil Nadu, Bihar, Jharkhand, Assam, Orissa, Gujarat, Maharashtra etc.
- International students from Saudi Arabia, Yemen, Somalia, Syria, Nepal, Dubai, Kenya, UK etc.
- Alumni body consists of 6000+ Graduates and 1200+Post Graduates
- Awarded ‘A’ grade by NAAC in Feb 2016 for 5 years
- Only Muslim Minority Engineering College in Telangana & Andhra Pradesh with this achievement
- Accredited by National Board of Accreditation (NBA) in January 2018, for BTech CSE, B.Tech ECE, B.Tech EEE, B.Tech Mechanical courses
- The accreditation status signifies the global standards maintained by the institution as per Washington Accord, USA and other countries.
- Countries such as Kuwait insisting on Engineers to be from NBA accredited colleges for Job Visa
World Class faculties
- More than 225+ faculty across various fields of Engineering & Sciences
- 25+ PhD holding staff across all departments
- 34 staff currently pursuing PhD from various Universities
- Mandatory for 25% of the staff to undergo Faculty Development Program every year
- Research Facilities used by Scholars from NIT Warangal, JNTUH, Andhra University, GITAM University, JNTUK etc.
- One of the few Institutions with a dedicated mentor-mentee model wherein, one mentor is allotted for every batch of 20 students, in order to track their performance
Rankings by various agencies
- College has been consistently ranked among the top engineering institutions in the country by various Leading National Magazines –
- Ranked 23rd among Top 25 Private Engineering Institutes 2017 in Telangana by Times of India on May 28, 2018
- Ranked among Top 25 Private Engineering Institutes 2016 in Telangana” by Times of India on May 28, 2017
- Dataquest ranked the Institution 69th in the Top T Schools in the Country based on DQ CMR survey, published in April 2019
- Lokmat (one of the leading newspapers in India) awarded us “One of The Best Engineering Institutes In South India” in July, 2015
- Dataquest awarded us “Best Infrastructure in South India” in September, 2015; ranked 94th in top 100 Engineering Institutions
- Competition Success Review ranked us no. 2 in the list of top promising engineering institutions
- 45+ companies have interviewed our students in 2018-19
- As on April 2019, 200+ students recruited in various companies
- Highest package offered is by M/s Jaro Education to one student for INR 12 Lakhs per annum
- Second highest package offered by Byju’s to two students for INR 8 Lakhs per annum
- Civil Department awarded with ‘GHMC contract for Quality Inspection of Infrastructure works’ for Academic Year 2018-19 – Works worth INR 200+ crore to be certified by Lords
- Industry Institution Interaction Cell with past collaborations with companies such as Virchow Laboratories, Vasant Chemicals, Rise Pharma, Dr. Reddys, Aurobindo etc.
- Institution Infrastructure used for conducting National & State Level competitive examinations including NEET, EAMCET, ECET, Police recruitment etc. Over INR 25,00,000/- raised in the form of consultancy
Students on campus
- 200+ research papers published by students in 2018-19, 221 papers in 2017-18
- Student team selected to represent Telangana at National Level Quad Bike Challenge in Hyderabad – March 2019
- Student team selected to represent Telangana at National Level Electrical Kart Championship in Bhopal – April 2019
- A team of students won INR 50,000/- cash prize and at Rural Innovators Start-up Conclave conducted by NIRD, Ministry of Rural Development, Govt. of India, in March, 2017
- 4 patents by the students in the field of Mechanical & Electronic Engineering
- Student team won “Best Innovation in Design” Award at ESVC 2016, Asia’s Biggest Solar Vehicle Competition
- Student team selected to represent Telangana at International Go Kart Championship in Ludhiana in March, 2017 conducted by Lovely Professional University. Finished 3rd overall
- 7 Professional Student Associations with their events planned through the year
- 4 registered Social Clubs such as Photography, NSS, Sports, Orators etc.
Technology Integration in the institution
- College Automation Software for online access to Student Performance
- Digitally enabled library with Online Public Access and online repository
- WiFi enabled campus