The quality of learning that happens at Lords Institute of Engineering and Technology has always been the focus of the Administration. In order to ensure this, the Institution has always been on its toes to give the best to its students. From time to time, the University, Government and Industry have acknowledged these unrelenting efforts.
Some of the many acknowledgements and key differentiating factors of the Institution include
- Lords currently offers 7 Undergraduate and 8 Post Graduate programs in the fields of Engineering and Management
- More than 3000 students currently pursuing various programs in Engineering & Management
- Students from Telangana, Andhra Pradesh, Kerala, J&K, Karnataka, Tamil Nadu, Bihar, Jharkhand, Assam, Orissa, Gujarat, Maharashtra etc.
- International students from Saudi Arabia, Yemen, Somalia, Syria, Nepal, Dubai, Kenya, UK etc.
- Alumni body consists of 6000+ Graduates and 1200+Post Graduates
- Awarded ‘A’ grade by NAAC in Feb 2016 for 5 years
- Accredited by National Board of Accreditation (NBA) in March 2020 for B.Tech CSE, B.Tech ECE & B.Tech Mechanical Engineering Courses
- Accredited by National Board of Accreditation (NBA) in January 2018, for BTech CSE, B.Tech ECE, B.Tech EEE, B.Tech Mechanical Courses
- The accreditation status signifies the global standards maintained by the institution as per Washington Accord, USA and other countries.
- Only Muslim Minority Engineering College in Telangana & Andhra Pradesh with these accreditations
- Countries such as Kuwait insisting on Engineers to be from NBA accredited colleges for Job Visa
World Class faculties
- More than 265+ faculty across various fields of Engineering & Science
- 30+ PhD qualified staff across all departments
- 34 staff currently pursuing PhD from various Universities
- Mandatory for 25% of the staff to undergo Faculty Development Program every year
- Research Facilities used by Scholars from NIT Warangal, JNTUH, Andhra University, GITAM University, JNTUK etc.
- One of the few Institutions with a dedicated mentor-mentee model wherein, one mentor is allotted for every batch of 20 students, in order to track their performance
Rankings by various agencies
- Ranked among Top 25 Private Engineering Colleges in Telangana by Times of India in August 2020, May 2019, May 2018, May 2017
- Dataquest ranked the Institution 69th in the Top T Schools in the Country based on DQ CMR survey, published in April 2019
- Lokmat (one of the leading newspapers in India) awarded us “One of The Best Engineering Institutes In South India” in July, 2015
- Dataquest awarded us “Best Infrastructure in South India” in September, 2015; ranked 94th in top 100 Engineering Institutions
- Competition Success Review ranked us no. 2 in the list of top promising engineering institutions
- 42 companies interviewed our students in 2019-20 upto March 2020
- Highest package offered is by M/s Jaro Education to one student for INR 13.2 Lakhs per annum
- Second highest package offered by Byju’s to two students for INR 10 Lakhs per annum
- SAINT GOBAIN offered INR 8 lakhs Per annum to our student
- As of March 2020, 170+ students have been recruited by various companies
- 48 companies have interviewed our students in 2018-19
- Civil Department awarded with ‘GHMC contract for Quality Inspection of Infrastructure works’ for Academic Year 2018-19, 2019-20 & 2020-21 – Works worth INR 200+ crore to be certified by Lords
- Industry Institution Interaction Cell with past collaborations with companies such as Virchow Laboratories, Vasant Chemicals, Rise Pharma, Dr. Reddys, Aurobindo etc.
- Institution Infrastructure used for conducting National & State Level competitive examinations including NEET, EAMCET, ECET, Police recruitment etc. Over INR 35,00,000/- raised in the form of consultancy for testing facility
Students on campus
- 200+ research papers published by students in 2019-20 Academic Year
- Student Research used for combatting Corona Virus – Drone Sanitizer, Mist Sanitizer, Handless Sanitizer, Currency Sanitizer
- 3rd Prize Rural Innovators Start Up Conclave organized by NIRD in Drinking Water and Sanitation Category – Sept. 2019
- 2nd Prize Rural Innovators Start Up Conclave organized by NIRD in Sustainable Housing Category – Sept. 2019
- Student team selected to represent Telangana at National Level Quad Bike Challenge in Hyderabad – March 2019
- Student team selected to represent Telangana at National Level Electrical Kart Championship in Bhopal – April 2019
- A team of students won INR 50,000/- cash prize and at Rural Innovators Start-up Conclave conducted by NIRD, Ministry of Rural Development, Govt. of India, in March, 2017
- 4 patents by the students in the field of Mechanical & Electronic Engineering
- Multiple projects to tackle issues COVID -19 issues by students
- Entrepreneurship Cell with 13 student ventures incubated
- 7 Professional Student Associations with their events planned through the year
- 4 registered Social Clubs such as Photography, NSS, Sports, Orators etc.
- Students part of University Cricket, Football, Basketball, Badminton, Judo, Weightlifting teams
Technology Integration in the institution
- College Automation Software for online access to Student Performance
- Digitally enabled library with Online Public Access and online repository
- WiFi enabled campus