CATEGORIES OF FOREIGN NATIONAL STUDENTS :
- Foreign nationals i.e. nationals or citizens of countries other than India who are not persons of Indian origin
- Person of Indian origin who is a citizen of a country other than India and hold the passport of the country concerned.
- Children, i.e., sons and daughters of persons of Indian origin (who may, or may not, be citizens of countries other than India), provided they have resided in a country other than India for a minimum period of three years immediately preceding the year of admission in the University.
REQUIREMENTS AND RULES:
- Foreign Nationals/PIO/NRI candidates of foreign nationality shall have to comply with visa requirement of Govt. of India
- 2. Foreign Nationals/PIO/NRI candidates shall also have to comply with any other requirements prescribed by the Govt. of India and Osmania University from time to time.
- The visa should be valid for the prescribed duration of the course or for a maximum of five years.
PROCESS FOR ADMISSION:
Every year, University of Foreign Relations Office, Osmania University invites applications from all over the World from prospective students to various courses offered by its Affiliated Institutions. Lords Institute of Engineering & Technology is the only Engineering Institution that has the permission to admit International Students among all the Affiliated Institutions. Those who are keen on getting admitted at Lords can contact Director for Foreign Relations at Lords for help in facilitating the Admission.
Dr. T.K.SHAIK SHAVALI
Director Foreign Relations
Contact No: +91-9849133973