IQAC in the institution was constituted with an assessment to initiate, plan and monitor different activities which are important to maintain and improve the quality of education imparted, and also well defined in the quality policy of the institution. IQAC focuses on quality enrichment of teaching, learning, evaluation,research, extension and consultancy opportunities.
The primary aim of IQAC is to develop a system for conscious, consistent and catalytic action to improve the academic and administrative performance of the institution, periodic assessment of benchmarks for all courses and programmes ,instant internal quality checks for improvement of academic quality, identification of strong, medium and low pace performers and providing suitable academic attachments and assignments, strive towards holistic quality of both students and faculty, turn around strategies for resource mobilization for R&D,consultancy and extension activities and enhance collaborative learning skills among stakeholders.
Committed to impart quality technical and management education ensuring global standards of excellence in teaching, research and consultancy.
To build and ensure a quality culture aimed at all round excellence in the educational practices, processes and methods.
- To be the driving force for ushering in quality to remove deficiencies and enhance quality.
- To channelize and systematize the efforts and measures towards academic excellence.
- To encourage the departments to establish student Learning-Centric environment to use ICT tools for teaching and learning process and to inculcate value–based education system.
- To encourage the departments to organize Seminars, Workshops, Orientation and Faculty Development Program
- To assess the annual progress of the departments through internal and external audit system.
- To ensure an effective and transparent operations to achieve excellence in Academic, Administrative and Financial activities
- To develop an Institutional data base and documentation of the various activities leading to quality improvement
- To ensure the adequacy, timely maintenance and smooth functioning of the support structure
- To build association with stakeholders and to stimulate Social Responsibility
- Developing ethical work culture in the Institute.
- Establish and implement quality benchmarks for academic and administrative activities.
- Plays a vital role in the Institute for coordinating various activities ensuring quality including adoption and dissemination of best methods and practices
- Organizing inter and intra Institutional Workshops, Seminars, awareness programs, project exhibition and research activities.
- Ensuring a learner-centric ambience conducive for quality education and for continual improvement
- Emphasize faculty expertise to adopt the knowledge, technology and innovations for participatory teaching and learning process.
- Conduct periodic audits of academic, administrative and research activities for quality assessment.
- Collection of feedback from different stakeholders, Analyze and suggest remedial actions for all stakeholder satisfaction.
- Preparing Annual Quality Assurance Report (AQAR) as per norms and submit it to NAAC periodically.
- To plan and advice the Governing Body on infrastructure and facilities.
- Act as a dynamic system for quality changes in the college.
- To develop a system for conscious, consistent and catalytic action to improve the academic and administrative performance of the institution.
- To promote measures for institutional functioning towards quality enhancement through internalization of quality culture and institutionalization of best practices.