The field of Computer Science and Engineering has been pushing the envelope of almost all other disciplines, which use computing as a fundamental means of inquiry and tool for discovery. Computer science and engineering offers exciting, intellectually challenging, and rapidly growing career opportunities. It is the heart of where the action is: whether this means intelligent game playing, mobile applications, smart robots, cloud computing, data security, social networks, or bioinformatics.
The Computer Science Engineering Department at Lords was established in the year 2003. Over 2000 students have graduated from the Dept. since its inception. Our students are leading Global Teams in delivering cutting edge technology solutions to some of the biggest MNCs
- B.E Computer Science and Engineering Course is twice Accredited by NBA – Feb 2018 and March 2020
- Department of Computer Science and Engineering is Accredited by NAAC with A Grade
- Department of Computer Science and Engineering has entered into a memorandum of understanding (MOU) with various organization for promoting and reinforcing cooperation, mutual exchange of information, internship, infrastructural development, improvement of research and academic programme and also exchange of experts researchers.
- 3 Patents granted to Computer Science and Engineering Faculty members
- 3 Text Books Published by Faculty Members that are used by students all across the World
- All india gold medallist , International player Respresenting Indian team our college student Mr. Mohammed Qadeer moinuddin dept-CSE , 2nd year ,Roll no: 18M21A0550 BWF Junior world Badmionton Champioship to be held at Kazan, Russia. From 25th september to 20th october 2019.
- Our college [LIET] LORDS RUNNERS-UP and winners St.Martin. Captain .Zeeshan Hyder CIVIL –III year and vice captain, Mohammed Parvez Pasha CSE-III year
|1||Computer Science Engineering||UG||B.E||180|
|2||Computer Science Engineering (Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning)||UG||B.E||120|
|3||Computer Science Engineering (Data Sciences)||UG||B.E||60|
|4||Computer Science Engineering||PG||M.E||36|