Association of Computer Engineers (ACE) is a student club initiated by Computer Science & Engineering department. Our motto “LEARN BEYOND ACADEMICS” is driving students to actively participate, learn from alumni, faculty and peers. We conduct events that help students to learn new technologies.
- To encourage students to develop their intra-personal skills, self-confidence, communication skills, general knowledge, by conducting Debates, Quiz, Paper Presentation competitions etc.
- To encourage students to enhance their interests in extracurricular activities by conducting competitions like Dancing, Singing, Role Plays etc.
- To enable students to develop a healthy competitive spirit by competing with students of other departments & colleges, via Intra & Inter Collegiate events.
- To provide a platform to students for knowledge sharing by organizing guest lectures, workshops.
- To provide students with scope and encouragement for the expression of they talent.
Roles and responsibilities of the Secretary
- To plan activities under department association.
- To conduct meetings related to activities to be organized and related issues for smooth functioning of the association.
Roles and responsibilities of the Converner
- To plan the co curricular activities of the department in coordination with department regular activities.
- Motivating & encouraging the students of the department to participate/ register in various co curricular activities.
- To allot the activity coordinator for each activity in association with the department HoD.
- To keep records, summary and documentations of all the events or activities organized.
- To prepare Minutes of Meeting for every meeting conducted.
- To upload the events organized data in to the website.
Roles and responsibilities of the Faculty coordinator
- To prepare the circulars and scheduling of the events.
- Motivating the students and registering the students to the stated activity.
- Recording of the events and preparation of documents of the organized events/activities i.e., registration forms, winners list, feedback forms.
- To prepare the report of the event or activity which they had organized.
Roles and responsibilities of the Student member
- To motivate the fellow students to participate in the activity.
- To act as a organizer & volunteer to the activity and participant to that event.
- To provide feedback on the organized event/activity.
Faculty Coordinator: Mr.Momin Mahboob Ali
|Mufzaal Ahmed Quadri
|Assoc. Vice President
|Zaid Kaleem Khan
|Hr & Pr
|Syed Naveed Obaid
|Mohd Afzal Shareef
|Abdur Razzak Khan
|Sumayya Fathima Banu
|Shaik Mohd Hayath
|Name of the Event
|Prof. Suresh kumar Lokhande, BOS Chairman, Departement of CSE Osmania University.
|Workshop on Bachman Datathon
|Dr. L Nirmala Devi, Professor & Chairperson, Board of Studies-ECE, Osmania University, Hyderabad
|Engineer’s Day Celebrations