Information Technology is the Science that comprises all aspects of computing including data storage, sharing of information and communications. It is a rapidly growing area that is radically changing the business world by making it creative and entertaining at ease.
The department of Information Technology was established in 2018 with an annual intake of 60 which has increased to 180 in 2020, besides 20% as lateral entry admissions of qualified diploma holders.
The department is supported by 34 dedicated and experienced faculty members. Our self-responsible faculties strive to achieve the mission of the department by fostering and encouraging students with their innovative and result oriented teaching methodology of both practical and theoretical courses, effectively. They make sure for the overall development of the students and thus provide first-rate exposures to the latest developments in research and industry of Information Technology.
|S.No.||Name of the Course||Intake|
|1||B.E Information Technology||180|
- 5 National Patents are published.
- 32 Research papers are published in various reputed journals indexed by SCOPUS, IEEE Explore and UGC CARE Group I & II.
- 3 Books and 2 Book Chapters Published by Faculty Members.
- 24 NPTEL Elite certifications including Elite Gold & Silver Certification bagged by Faculty.
- Department faculty are member of panel of examiners for three Autonomous Institutions.
- Good placement record where students were placed in various MNCs. The highest package offered is 7 LPA.
- Research based project works of B. Tech. IV year students are published in Scopus Indexed Journals.
- Two MOUs signed with “Tech Vedika Software Pvt. Ltd. “ and “ Backstage Pass Institute of Gaming & Technology”.
- Mr. Mohammed Faizan Hussain, Student of IT-III year did a futuristic project “spectator x-52”
- Mr. Syed Mohtashim Ahmed, Student of IT-III year has done an innovative project “Password Based Door Lock System “
- Mohammed Masroor Hussain bearing roll number 160920737152 of IT –II year, has participated in “Nasr Horse Polo Invitation Cup International Horse Polo Tournament“ and bagged 4th Position.
- Mohammed Abdul Aslam bearing roll number 160920737122 has been participated in Muaythai Boxing State Championship and bagged 2nd place during March 2022.
- Mohiuddin Mudassir (160919737101) & Shaik Ismail (160919737083) have participated in Osmania University Inter College Wrestling Championship during March 2022 and Secured 3rd Place.
- Our students Shaik Ismail(160919737083) & Sohail Yousuf Qasim Khan (160921737036) have also participated in Inter University Judo & Wrestling Championship during March 2022.
- Congratulations to Mrs. M. Neelima, Associate Professor has been honoured with “Best Women Faculty Award” For her academic excellence and extraordinary contribution in enhancing the TLP having adjudged during Academic year 2021-2022 by Nature Science Foundation, Coimbatore, Tamil Nadu, India – View
- Mrs. M.Neelima, Mrs.B.Nagalakshmi, Mr. Mohammed Mateen Ahmmed received Best Conference Paper award in 3rd International conference on Advances in Sciences and Engineering and Management held at LIET on 18-19 November 2022
- Syed Mohiuddin Mudassir (160919737101) have won gold medal in Osmania University Inter College Judo Tournament held on 22nd December,2022
- Syed Mohiuddin Mudassir (160919737101) and Mohammed Sofiyan (160921737007) have won silver medal in Osmania University Inter College Wrestling Tournament held on 16th – 17th Dec,2022
- Mohd Mustafa (160921737155) have won silver medal in 7th Telangana Junior Inter District Judo Championship held on 29th to 30th Nov,2022