Information Technology is the Science that comprises all aspects of computing including data storage, sharing of information and communications. It is a rapidly growing area that is radically changing the business world by making it creative and entertaining at ease.
The department is supported by 12 dedicated and experienced faculty members. Our self-responsible faculties strive to achieve the mission of the department by fostering and encouraging students with their innovative and result oriented teaching methodology of both practical and theoretical courses, effectively. They make sure for the overall development of the students and thus provide first-rate exposures to the latest developments in research and industry of Information Technology.
- 3 Text Books Published by Faculty Members that are used by students all across the World
- One Patent has been published a Patient “Computer-Implemented System for Recognizing speech using artificial neural networks”
- 2nd Year student has won Bronze medal in inter college wrestling championship
- 2nd Year student has participated in National Wushu Championship
- 2nd Year student has won 2nd prize in Hackathon at ISL College
|S.No.||Name of the Course||Intake|
|1||B.E Information Technology||180|
The department has an established Centre for Research & Development consists of latest configuration with i8 processor configuration Computer Systems with Internet connectivity for regular courses as well as to conduct advanced certification courses: Microsoft Technology associate (MTA) Certification under Microsoft IT Academy (MSITA), IIT-Bombay Workshops, etc. Institution also provides other requisites such as Internet access (110 Mbps), Digital library with access to online IEEE journals, online database viz., Mcgraw Hill, Science Direct, Knimbus, Springerlink, printed magazines (Digit, Chip) and journals, NPTEL lectures, etc are also provided.