AboutCommittee MembersAssociation Activities
IT Students Association (ITSA) is a student association initiated by Department of Information Technology. The motto of the association is to encourage the students for expressing their talent in Co-Curricular and Extracurricular activities, learn from alumni, faculty and peers. ITSA conducts competitions in Technical, Cultural and Sports events.
- To encourage students to develop their intra-personal skills, self-confidence, communication skills, general knowledge by conducting Debates, Quiz, Paper Presentation competitions etc.
- To encourage students to enhance their interests in extracurricular activities by conducting competitions like Dancing, Singing, Role plays etc.
- To enable students to develop a healthy competitive spirit by competing with students of other departments & colleges, via Intra & Inter Collegiate events.
- To provide a platform to students for knowledge sharing by organizing guest lectures, workshops.
- To provide students with scope and encouragement for the expression of their talent.
Roles and responsibilities of the Secretary
- To plan activities under department association.
- To conduct meetings related to activities to be organized and related issues for smooth functioning of the association.
Roles and responsibilities of the Convener
- To plan the co curricular activities of the department in coordination with department regular activities.
- Motivating & encouraging the students of the department to participate/ register in various co curricular activities.
- To allot the activity coordinator for each activity in association with the department HoD.
- To keep records, summary and documentations of all the events or activities organized.
- To prepare Minutes of Meeting for every meeting conducted.
- To upload the events organized data in to the website.
Roles and responsibilities of the Faculty coordinator
- To prepare the circulars and scheduling of the events.
- Motivating the students and registering the students to the stated activity.
- Recording of the events and preparation of documents of the organized events/activities i.e., registration forms, winners list, feedback forms.
- To prepare the report of the event or activity which they had organized.
Roles and responsibilities of the Student members
- To motivate the fellow students to participate in the activity.
- To act as a organizer & volunteer to the activity and participant to that event.
- To provide feedback on the organized event/activity.
Convener: Dr. K Nagi Reddy
Faculty Coordinator: Mr. Suraj Prakash Yadav
|Sr No||Name||Roll No.||Designation|
|01||Uzair Mirza Baig||160919737115||President|
|02||Ibaad Mohammed Hameeduddin||160919737022||Vice President|
|03||Md Zaheer Uddin||160920737303||Associate President|
|04||Abdul Rahman||160920737014||General Secretary|
|05||Syed Minhaj||160920737115||Joint Secretary|
|06||Shaik Umair Ahmed||160920737021||Treasurer|
|08||Mohd Hussain Shareef||160920737150||HR & Documentation|
|09||Mir Firasath Ali||160920737301||Photography|
|10||Mohd Samee Uddin||160919737068||Graphic Designer|
|11||Mohammed Haroon Hussain||160920737063||Sports|
|12||Syed Saad Ullah||160921737037||Hospitality|
|Date||Name of the Event||Resource Person / Chief Guest|
|03-11-2022 to 04-11-2022||National level Technical Fest Teck Fiesta 2k22||Dr. P.V.Sudha, Professor CSE Department, University College of Engineering, Dean- Faculty of Informatics, Osmania University, Hyderabad|
|24-09-2022||International Daughter’s Day Celebration 2022||Mrs. Rizwana Begum, Secretary (LIET)|
National level Technical Fest Teck Fiesta 2k22
International Daughter’s Day Celebration 2022