Every year, students from all parts of the country get enrolled into various Undergraduate Engineering Programs on campus. Department of Science & Humanities plays the role of molding these students from their Intermediate (XII class) learning mode to Engineering Education mode. Faculty members of this Department lay the foundation for a fulfilling and enriching experience for the students. The effective mentoring system and activities ensures smooth transitioning of the students to a Professional Education Institution.
The Department comprises of Faculty from Chemistry, English, Mathematics & Physics domains. It is well-equipped with laboratories for Chemistry, Physics & English to meet the needs of Academic and Research Activities. All the students admitted into First Year of any Undergraduate Engineering course are under their care and guidance.
|S.No.||Name of the Course||Intake|
|1||B.E.Computer Science and Engineering||180|
|5||B.E.Electronics & Communication Engineering||120|
|6||B.E.Electrical & Electronics Engineering||60|
|7||B.E.Computer Science Engineering (Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning)||120|
|8||B.E.Computer Science Engineering (Data Science)||60|
- 1 Text Book and one book chapter are authored by Faculty Members that are used by students all across the World.
- One National Patent titled “Cuinse ternary material thin film physical properties under the effect of choline chlorie ph adjuster” has been published by the Physics faculty member in the academic year 2020-21.
- 12 Research papers are published in various reputed journals indexed by SCOPUS, and SCI in the academic year 2020-21 by Faculty Members.
- 7 Research works published in various international conference proceedings organized by reputed institutes in the academic year 2020-21 by Faculty Members
- Many of our faculties are certified by NPTEL in various courses in Physics, Mathematics, Chemistry & English
- Our faculties are member of Board of Studies, Question Paper Setter and Panel of examiners for evaluation of Ph.D Thesis, P.G & U.G Projects.
- Our faculties are Reviewer for International Journals and Session Chairs for Various International Conferences.
- Orators Club-2 organized number of activities to enhance students communication skills throughout the year.
- M.A Aslam s/o Abdul Azeem, I-B.E Information Technology participated in State Level Boxing Champion Ship & Bagged Silver Medal by achieving 2nd Place organized by Amateur myuthai association, Hyderabad.