Every year, students from all parts of the country get enrolled into various Undergraduate Engineering Programs on campus. Department of Science & Humanities plays the role of molding these students from their Intermediate (XII class) learning mode to Engineering Education mode. Faculty members of this Department lay the foundation for a fulfilling and enriching experience for the students. The effective mentoring system and activities ensures smooth transitioning of the students to a Professional Education Institution.
The Department comprises of Faculty from Chemistry, English, Mathematics & Physics domains. It is well-equipped with laboratories for Chemistry, Physics & English to meet the needs of Academic and Research Activities. All the students admitted into First Year of any Undergraduate Engineering course are under their care and guidance.
|S.No.||Name of the Course||Intake|
|1||B.E.Computer Science and Engineering||180|
|5||B.E.Electronics & Communication Engineering||120|
|6||B.E.Electrical & Electronics Engineering||60|
|7||B.E.Computer Science Engineering (Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning)||120|
|8||B.E.Computer Science Engineering (Data Science)||60|
Few of the key achievements of our students of First Year for the Academic Year 2019-20 include
- Mohd. Azeem Mujawar secured 3rd position in online inter-collegiate self composed poem writing and recitation competition on occasion of Teachers Day celebration organized by Creative Bands
- Mohd Sirajuddin (9.51/10 CGPA), Rumeza Fatima (9.43/10 CGPA) & Mohd. Azeem Mujawar (9.37/10 CGPA) toppers from the college in very first Osmania University First Semester Exams
- 84 students with 8.5/10 CGPA or above in the very first batch of Osmania University
- Mohammed Abdul Khadeer from I-B.E. Civil Engineering got the First place in the Project Expo for his “Smart Lords College” project at Telangana State Student’s Convention 2019 held at Gokaraju Rangaraju Institute of Engineering and Technology organized by Computer Society of India (CSI).
- Adnan Ali Khan from I-B.E. CSE Branch got second place for Poster Designing on “Artificial Intelligence” at Telangana State Student’s Convention 2019 held at Gokaraju Rangaraju Institute of Engineering and Technology organized by Computer Society of India (CSI).
- Mr. Mohammed Abdul Khader, I-B.E. Civil Engineering student secured 2nd Place for innovative project “Smart Construction” organized by Jawaharlal Nehru Institute of Advanced Studies, Hyderabad on the occasion of CSI National Level Conference on Brain Storming in Computer Sciences on 23rd to 25th January 2020
- I B.E. students Mr. Syed Fawaz Ali (IT); Mr. Adnan Ali Khan (CSE); Mr. Mohammad Abdul Khadeer (CIVIL) and Mr. Mohammed Roushan Ali (CSE) represented in Coding, Poster Design, Learn 2 Automate and Quizathon and won consolidated prizes in 3 events at a Regional Student’s Convention 2019 at Maharaja’s Institute of Technology, Mysore, Karnataka on 14th & 15th February 2020 organised by The Computer Society of India (CSI)-Students Body, Region-5. Karnataka.
- The Students from 1st Year B.E actively participated in a 3-Day workshop on Ethical Hacking, Phyton Programming and Artificial Intelligences and successfully cracked the exam held at BITS Pilani, Hyderabad Campus. They were certified as Microsoft Technical Associate.(MTA)
- The 1st year B.E Students of Lords Institute of Engineering and Technology were the runner-up of the Telangana State Inter Engineering Collegiate Football Tournament organized by CMR Group of Institutions, Medchal, Hyderabad from 29th September to 3rd October.