Every year, students from all parts of the country get enrolled into various Undergraduate Engineering Programs on campus. Department of Science & Humanities plays the role of molding these students from their Intermediate (XII class) learning mode to Engineering Education mode. Faculty members of this Department lay the foundation for a fulfilling and enriching experience for the students. The effective mentoring system and activities ensures smooth transitioning of the students to a Professional Education Institution.
The Department comprises of Faculty from Chemistry, English, Mathematics & Physics domains. It is well-equipped with laboratories for Chemistry, Physics & English to meet the needs of Academic and Research Activities. All the students admitted into First Year of any Undergraduate Engineering course are under their care and guidance.
|S.No.||Bachelor of Engineering||Number of Seats|
|1||Computer Science and Engineering||180|
|2||Computer Science and Engineering (Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning)||180|
|3||Computer Science Engineering (Data Science)||180|
|5||Electronics & Communication Engineering||120|
|8||Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning||60|
|9||Electrical & Electronics Engineering||30|
- On the occasion of 200 years of Journalism, ZIMRIS Group of Companies held an award function entitled Pride of Hyderabad. The Chief Guest Home Minister Mr. Mahmood Ali gave away the award ‘Pride of Hyderabad’ to educationists . Prof. Mohammed Irshad Ali and Dr J Sasi kiran of Lords College were awarded Pride of Hyderabad for their outstanding work in Muslim community and welfare society.
- Dr. Dindigala Raju, Professor, Mathematics, LIET(A) received Best Researcher Award in the International Research Awards on Science , Technology and Management, held on 14th & 15th- May, 2022, Chennai India, Organized by VDGOOD Professional Association.
- Dr. MD SAMEER AHMED, Associate Professor, Chemistry , LIET(A) was awarded Young Researcher Award, 2022 for his Research Excellence by Institute of Scholars(InSc), an emerging technical professional organization.
- 7 Text Book and one book chapter are authored by Faculty Members that are used by students all across the World.
- 9 National Patents are published by Faculty Members
- 29 Research papers are published in various reputed journals indexed by UGC, SCOPUS, and SCI in the academic year 2020-21 by Faculty Members.
- 5 Research works published in various international conference proceedings organized by reputed institutes
- Many of our faculties are certified by NPTEL in various courses in Physics, Mathematics, Chemistry & English
- Our faculties are member of Board of Studies, Question Paper Setter and Panel of examiners for evaluation of Ph.D Thesis, P.G & U.G Projects.
- Our faculties are Reviewer for International Journals and Session Chairs for Various International Conferences.
- Orators Club-2 organized number of activities to enhance students communication skills throughout the year.
- M.A Aslam s/o Abdul Azeem, I-B.E Information Technology participated in State Level Boxing Champion Ship & Bagged Silver Medal by achieving 2nd Place organized by Amateur myuthai association, Hyderabad.