- Excel the student’s knowledge and ability, skills by the basic concepts of science and to enhance creative ideas to create new things.
- To attain excellence in pedagogy, and provide potential skills in the areas of humanities and social sciences.
- To prepare professional leaders to face the emerging global challenges and to foster cultural enrichment.
- Strives to create an atmosphere of learning to enable the students to develop sound cognitive and problem solving skills.
- To craft life-long readers and writers and to train their critical flavor and to enable them to arrive at an estimate of a given work of art.
- To contribute significantly to the country’s goal of a ‘developed country’ in all aspects.
- DM1: Provide an amicable ambience to inspire the students to indulge in authentic research, creativity and innovation.
- DM2: Encourage the students to know the practical applications of concepts through experience and participation.
- DM3: To improve logical thinking and systematic acting of students.
- DM4: Develop students’ ability to converse rationally, speculatively, and inventively in ways that are appropriate across the disciplines.
- DM5: To endeavor to excel in knowledge and human resource capacity building in science without sacrificing quality and quantity.
- DM6: To provide basic and advanced skills to students in computer software enabling self – reliance and maximization of capabilities.
Note: DM: Department Mission
Program Educational Objectives (PEOs):
- PEO1:Shall apply fundamental and advanced knowledge and skills in basic and engineering sciences, to find suitable solutions to technological challenges and problems in various areas of engineering and real life areas using modern tools.
- PEO2 :Shall be cable of identifying, analyzing and synthesize data and technical concepts from applications to product design. Practice science and humanities in a responsible, professional, and dedicated manner by functioning effectively either as an individual or as a member of multi – disciplinary teams, for accomplishing common goals.
- PEO3 :Shall acquire good job opportunities in industries or pursues graduate degrees in engineering and other fields.
- PEO4 :Shall develop the ability to engage in lifelong learning, research and develop in a responsible, professional, dedicated and ethical manner for the benefit of the industry and society at large without detriment to environment and sustainable development.
Program Specific Outcomes (PSOs):
- PSO1: Professional Skills: An ability to understand ,demonstrate,, analyze, apply the skills and knowledge gained from fundamental courses of science & humanities and engineering and relate these fundamentals with core subjects in the relevant field.
- PSO2: Problem-Solving Skills: An ability to solve complex Engineering problems, using the basic knowledge of science and humanities in latest software and hardware tools, along with analytical skills to arrive cost effective and appropriate solutions.