Electrical and Electronics Engineering is a field of engineering study, which binds the conventional fields of Electrical Technology and modern Electronic Innovations. Lords aims to groom quality Electrical and Electronics Engineers with high-technical knowledge and a good practical base combined with leadership skills and decision-making capabilities in this ever-competitive world. The department is equipped with the latest infrastructure in Electrical and Electronics Engineering related programs so as to equip students with the latest technologies. Faculty of the department is selected from the best in academics, with vast experience in various specializations such as Control Systems, Electrical Machines, Non-Conventional Energy Sources, Power Systems, Power Electronics, and drives and control
Electrical & Electronics Engineering Department in a nutshell…
The Department of Electrical and Electronics Engineering was established in the year 2002. It aims at producing qualified engineers in the areas of electrical machine, power electronics, control system, power system, and instrumentation. The field of Electrical and electronics is advancing at a very rapid pace. Power electronics has taken the centre stage in every area be it power systems, control systems, power quality, etc. The department is well equipped with a group of highly qualified and dynamic teachers. It boasts of a laboratory facility to be one of the best in the state. The students are encouraged and motivated to take up challenging projects. Summer training, industrial visits and projects are carefully planned for the students to remain updated with the technology trend. Seminars and short courses are regularly organized to update the students with the latest in the education and industry trends.
The Department has been consistently producing great engineers who have gone on to achieve great success globally. The following are the intake details of the Department as approved by AICTE, New Delhi
|1||B.Tech Electrical & Electronics Engineering (EEE)||60|
|2||M.Tech Power Electronics||18|
- B.E Electrical &Electronics Engineering Course Is Once Accredited by NBA – Feb 2018
- Department of Electrical &Electronics Engineering Is Accredited by NAAC With A Grade
- 3 Text Books Published by Faculty Members
- 4 Scopus and 1 IEEE Papers Are Published by Faculty Members In A.Y 2020
- Future Designed Solar Bike with Electronic Charging and Dynamo, Collaboration Projects with Mechanical Engineering Like Go-Kart, Golf-Kart, Sanitizer Drone
- 3 MOUS Signed with Governing Bodies and Private Industries Such as VOLTECH Engineers Pvt.Ltd, MSR Projects Pvt.Ltd Pentagon Rugged Systems India Pvt. Ltd. Etc For Consulting and Collaborative Research
- EEE Students Won the First Prize In Cricket, Event Organized By Kg Reddy Engineering College, Hyderabad, Mr. Irfan, Ivth Year EEE Student Won The Gold Medal In 100-Metres Run, Organized By JNTU Hyderabad.