Electrical and Electronics Engineering is a field of engineering study, which binds the conventional fields of Electrical Technology and modern Electronic Innovations. Lords aims to groom quality Electrical and Electronics Engineers with high-technical knowledge and a good practical base combined with leadership skills and decision-making capabilities in this ever-competitive world. The department is equipped with the latest infrastructure in Electrical and Electronics Engineering related programs so as to equip students with the latest technologies. Faculty of the department is selected from the best in academics, with vast experience in various specializations such as Non-Conventional Energy Sources, Power Systems, Power Electronics, and drives
|1||B.E. Electrical and Electronics Engineering||30|
- B.E, Electrical and Electronics Engineering program is previously accredited by NBA – Feb 2018.
- Department of Electrical &Electronics Engineering Is Accredited by NAAC With A Grade
- 5 National Patents and 1 International Patent are published.
- 9 Text Books Authored by Faculty Members
- 54 Research papers are published in various reputed journals indexed by SCOPUS, and SCI including IEEE.
- 45 research works published in various conference proceedings organized by reputed institutes.
- Solar Tree Project developed by IV th year Students, which is planted in campus ground.
- Future Designed Solar Bike with Electronic Charging and Dynamo, Collaboration Projects with Mechanical Engineering Like Go-Kart, Golf-Kart, Sanitizer Drone
- 3 MoUs Signed with Governing Bodies and Private Industries Such as VOLTECH Engineers Pvt.Ltd, MSR Projects Pvt.Ltd Pentagon Rugged Systems India Pvt. Ltd. Etc For Consulting and Collaborative Research
- EEE Students Won the First Prize In Cricket, Event Organized By Kg Reddy Engineering College, Hyderabad, Mr. Irfan, Ivth Year EEE Student Won The Gold Medal In 100-Meters Run, Organized By JNTU Hyderabad.
- Renewable energy club is launched to bring awareness on energy conservation and management among students and faculty.