Recognizing the need for interdisciplinary and multidisciplinary research and education in Engineering Science, the department of Electronics and Communication Engineering was established in the year 2003 with a good balance of theory and practical work. The Department is steered by Dr.Y.Rajasree Rao along with experienced faculties, who integrate the study of subject across the traditional boundaries of engineering disciplines. The teaching is based on an innovative and well-structured fundamental methodology such that the student will benefit from broad foundations as well as specialized knowledge.
Our faculties are members of Professional bodies such as ISTE, IEEE, IETE and CSI. They are committed to excel in teaching, research and develop collaborations with different organizations in the field of Research and Development.
|1||Electronics and Communication Engineering||UG||B.E||120|
|2||Embedded Systems & VLSI||PG||M.E||18|
Few of the USPs of the Department include
- Accredited by NBA IN 2011, 2017 and 2020
- Well-equipped laboratories with all latest technologies and instruments.
- 2 Student Patents
- 8.4 lakhs per annum – Highest Placement package for 2019-20
- Sponsored Research Project – TEQIP III for an amount of Rs 2,95,000/-
- Consultancy Projects with Aurobindo Pharma and Everest Organics