Recognizing the need for interdisciplinary and multidisciplinary research and education in Engineering Science, the department of Electronics and Communication Engineering was established in the year 2003 with a good balance of theory and practical work. The Department is steered by Dr. Mohammed Jabirullah along with experienced faculties, who integrate the study of subject across the traditional boundaries of engineering disciplines. The teaching is based on an innovative and well-structured fundamental methodology such that the student will benefit from broad foundations as well as specialized knowledge.
Our faculties are members of Professional bodies such as ISTE, IEEE, IETE and CSI. They are committed to excel in teaching, research and develop collaborations with different organizations in the field of Research and Development.
|1||Electronics and Communication Engineering||UG||B.E||120|
- Accredited by NBA in 2011, 2017, 2020 and also Accredited by NAAC With “A” Grade
- ‘6’ Text Books and ‘2’ Book Chapters authored by Faculty Members that are used by students all across the World
- ‘4’ National Patents published by faculty members in the academic year 2020-21.
- ‘14’ Research papers are published in various reputed journals indexed by SCOPUS, and SCI including IEEE in the academic year 2020-21.
- Department has signed MoUs with different organizations/Companies for the academics and Collaborative Research for the development scientific and technological research projects.
- Consultancy Projects with Aurobindo Pharma and Everest Organics
- 8.4 lakhs per annum – Highest Placement package for 2019-20
- Sponsored Research Project – TEQIP III for an amount of Rs 2,95,000/-
- Many of our faculty are certified by NPTEL in various courses in Electronics and Communication engineering.