To provide State of Art facilities to impart Technical education and Research in order to guide and motivate young Engineers in Electronics and Communication Engineering
- DM1: To make engineering education an enjoyable learning experience through challenging tutorials, mini projects, assignments and laboratory experiences.
- DM2: To impart training to students for good designing skills and exposure to Research & Development and innovations by using modern tools in frontier areas of Engineering and Project Management.
- DM3: To promote overall development of graduates by developing their competencies in order to prepare them to be successful engineers/ entrepreneurs making them useful to society and also improve their ethical values.
Note: DM: Department Mission
Program Educational Objectives (PEOs):
- PEO1:Graduates shall apply fundamental and advanced knowledge and skills in Engineering Sciences and Electronics & Communication Engineering while practicing ethical responsibilities in their career.
- PEO2 :Shall provide solutions to complex Electronics and Communication Engineering problems with effective communication skills and managing the projects in all the aspects.
- PEO3 :Graduates will recognize and incorporate the societal needs in their professional endeavours through Research & Development.
- PEO4 :Graduates will be able to engage in lifelong learning to improve professionally.
Program Specific Outcomes (PSOs):
- PSO1: Professional Skills: An ability to understand the basic concepts in Electronics & Communication Engineering and to apply them to various areas, like Electronics, Communications, Signal processing, VLSI, Embedded systems etc., in the design and implementation of complex systems.
- PSO2: Problem-Solving Skills: An ability to solve complex Electronics and communication Engineering problems, using latest hardware and software tools, along with analytical skills to arrive cost effective and appropriate solutions.