Medical care Cell departments are responsible for the overall health and well-being of the communities. While ensuring access to healthcare is an important social responsibility, they can promote health in many other ways, such as through sanitation, pollution control, food and drug safety, health education, disease surveillance, urban planning and occupational health.
Dr.M.Chandra Sekhara Setty
Date of Birth: 20th May, 1955
Marital Status: Married
H.No. 6-21/2/A/2, SaiNagarColony, Raidurgam Hyderabad-500008
NFC, AMD, TIFR CCCM, BDL, MIDHANI, CPWD
- Maintaining and restoring student’s health.
- Undertaking patient consultations and physical examinations.
- Planning the treatment requirements.
- Maintaining records.
- Promoting health education.
- Teaching and supervising the students and members of the cell.
- Providing free medical facilities.
- First aid given by the doctor for minor injuries and later on sent to Shadan Medical College for further consultation.
- Arrangements/Monitoring of First-aid box in buses, all labs and sport areas.
- Providing the regular check up to students and faculties.
- Conducting Health Camps in the college premises for the nearby residents of Kismatpur , Banglaguda, Gandamguda and Suncity areas.
The process of empowering students and faculties with knowledge about their health and the proactive steps they can take to alter their lifestyle in order to stay healthy and prevent diseases. We are going to focus on what roles health education teachers and students play in their communities.