Dr.M.Chandra Sekhara Setty
Date of Birth: 20th May, 1955
Marital Status: Married
Sri Venkateshwara Clinic H.No. 6-21/2/A/2, Sai Nagar Colony, H.S. Darga (Rai Durga), Hyderabad-08
M.B.B.S -March 1980 Kurnool Medical College Sri Venkateswara University Andhra Pradesh.
Experience In India
Clinical experience -28Yrs Medical Consultant: VJIT, CBIT, MGIT and Lords Institute of Engineering and Technology.
N.F.C, AMD, TIFR, CCCM, BDL, Midhani CPWD.
- Maintaining and restoring student’s health.
- Undertaking patient consultations and physical examinations.
- Planning the treatment requirements.
- Maintaining records.
- Promoting health education.
- Teaching and supervising the students and members of the cell.
- Providing free Medical facilities.
- First aid given by the doctor for minor injuries and later on sent to Shadan Medical College for further consultation.
- Arrangements/Monitoring of First-aid box in buses, all labs and sport areas.
- Providing the regular check up to students and faculties.
- Conducting Health Camps in the college premises for the nearby residents of Kalimandir, Aziz Nagar and langarHouze areas.
The process of empowering students and faculties with knowledge about their health and the proactive steps they can take to alter their lifestyle in order to stay healthy and prevent diseases. We are going to focus on what roles health education teachers and students play in their communities.