Lords Alumni Association is registered as a non-profit organization under the Socities Registration Act., Government of Telangana which is managed by a committee of active alumni enrolling members from those who graduate from the institution.
There is a strong alumni connect and engagement in the form of anuual alumni meets, regular guest lectures and seminars delivered by alumni, internships for students offered by their startups, placement opportunities through employee referral program of their respective workplace.
Few of the Distinguished Alumni include:
- Mr.Syed Parvez, Sr.Software Developer at Media.net
- Mr.Md.Shamsh Alam, Software Engineer R&D at Hewlett packard
- Ms.Navya Uckoo, .net consultant at Capgemini
- Mr.Richard Raymond and Mr.Prafulla Teja, Sr.Software Engineers at TCS
- Mr.Hari Krishna, tech ops developer at Infosys
- Ms.Kana Aparna, Team Leader at Deloitte.
- Mr.Shanmukham Ganesh, Sr.Auditor at Income Tax Department Government of India.
- Mr.K.Srinivas , Assistant Engineer TSSPDC, Government of Telangana.
- Mr.Ibrahim Khan, Sr.Project Engineer – Johnson Controls, Ireland, UK.
- Mr.Sai Bhargav, Design Engineer – Balco Inc.Wichita,Kansas, USA.
- To establish and maintain an alumni association structure – board, chapters, batch representatives that will enable in the smooth governance of the association.
- To inspire alumni to enhance the leadership of the Institute and stay connected.
- To provide a focal point of contact among alumni to interact and network with each other.
- To support the Institute with resources that it will need for its various activities.
- To strengthen ties between the Institute and alumni and encourage them to participate in the various cultural and social activities.
The LORDS Alumni Association aims to link the alumni to the institution, develop synergistic plans to support the institution and achieve its vision and to enable the Institute to add value to all its stakeholders.
All graduates who have undergone programs from LORDS including B.Tech, M.Tech, MBA programs above a certain duration automatically become eligible to be an Alumni Association member.