To be a preferred department of learning for students and teachers alike, with dual commitment to academics and research, serving students in an atmosphere of innovation and critical thinking with ever changing world.
- DM1: To provide adoptable education preparing the graduates for a rewarding career in Information Technology and related industries, in tune with evolving needs of the industry.
- DM2: To prepare the students as thinking professionals and good citizens who will be able to apply their knowledge critically and innovatively in solving professional and social problems.
- DM3: To offer high quality education in the computing fields by providing an environment where the knowledge is gained and applied in research, for both students and faculty
Note: DM: Department Mission
Program Educational Objectives (PEOs):
- PEO1:Be a competent software engineer/developer either as an individual or as a team player in IT industry and allied branches providing viable solutions.
- PEO2 :To make the students and faculty excel in their professional fields by inculcating the communication skills, leadership skills, team building skills with the organization of various co-curricular and extra-curricular programmes.
- PEO3 :Exhibit professional excellence through ethics, adopt an education approach that promotes lifelong learning as a responsible citizen with societal interest.
Program Specific Outcomes (PSOs):
- PSO1: Professional Skills: The ability to research, understand and implement computer programs in the areas related to algorithms, system software, multimedia, web design, big data analytics and networking for efficient analysis and design of computer-based systems of varying complexity.
- PSO2: Problem-Solving Skills: The ability to apply standard practices and strategies in software service management using open-ended programming environment with agility to deliver a quality service for business success