To impart high standards of quality education which enhance students’ career efficaciously, to become a holistic well-qualified engineer who are competent, innovative, entrepreneurial and research oriented to meet the standards of new millennium.
- DM1: An integrated educational approach that blends knowledge of engineering fundamentals, technical skills, practical knowledge and research.
- DM2: To enrich undergraduate experience of distinctive academic curriculum through interaction with major stake holders, hands-on learning, team work, management and multi-disciplinary skill set.
- DM3: To make students aware of professional responsibilities, ethics, global demands, sustainable solutions, environmental, technological challenges and the needs of lifelong learning.
- DM4: To prepare students in developing solutions of global standards through research and innovation, design and development of demand-based projects, entrepreneurial skills and employability capabilities.
Note: DM: Department Mission
Program Educational Objectives (PEOs):
- PEO1:To establish themselves as successful professionals with strong fundamental knowledge in basic and engineering sciences to find suitable solutions of technological and real-life challenges using innovative tools.
- PEO2 :To enhance technical competency and problems solving skills through state of art facilities for adequate solutions to technical problems.
- PEO3 :Acquire high skill-set by continuous training, multi-disciplinary activities, team work, effective communications, Information Technology tools usage and ethics so that students shall acquire good job opportunities and also will help in their higher education.
- PEO4 :Giving consultancy services to industrial, societal challenges and promoting department-industry interactions, by enhancing technical, managerial, environmental responsibilities and lifelong learning with sustainable development.
Program Specific Outcomes (PSOs):
- PSO1: Professional Skills: An ability to understand the basic concepts in mechanical Engineering and to apply them to various areas, like production, thermal, designing etc., in the design and implementation of complex systems.
- PSO2: Problem-Solving Skills: An ability to solve complex Mechanical Engineering problems, using latest hardware and software tools, along with analytical skills to arrive cost effective and appropriate solutions.