SYNERGY is a student club initiated by Department of Management Studies. We are glad to introduce the concept of SYNERGY by culminating different cells in our department. Our purpose is to “Overall development of personality and life skills” which makes every individual excels in his career and future. We conducted various event that help students to participate and learn from alumni, faculty and peers. The cells are IIC industrial interaction cell, Training cell, Sports cell, Cultural, Hospitality, Discipline, Media & PR, Organizing.
- To encourage students to develop their intra-personal skills, self-confidence, communication skills, general knowledge, by conducting Debates, Business Quiz, Ad making competitions etc.
- To encourage students to enhance their interests in extracurricular activities by conducting competitions like Dancing, Singing, Role plays etc.
- To enable students to develop a healthy competitive spirit by competing with students of other departments & colleges, via Intra & Inter Collegiate events.
- To provide a platform to students for knowledge sharing by organizing guest lectures, workshops.
- To provide students with scope and encouragement for the expression of the talent.
- To plan activities under department association.
- To conduct meetings related to activities to be organized and related issues for smooth functioning of the association.
Roles and responsibilities of the Converner
- To plan the co curricular activities of the department in coordination with department regular activities.
- Motivating & encouraging the students of the department to participate/ register in various co curricular activities.
- To allot the activity coordinator for each activity in association with the department HoD.
- To keep records, summary and documentations of all the events or activities organized.
- To prepare Minutes of Meeting for every meeting conducted.
- To upload the events organized data in to the website.
Roles and responsibilities of the Faculty coordinator
- To prepare the circulars and scheduling of the events.
- Motivating the students and registering the students to the stated activity.
- Recording of the events and preparation of documents of the organized events/activities i.e., registration forms, winners list, feedback forms.
- To prepare the report of the event or activity which they had organized.
Roles and responsibilities of the Student member
- To motivate the fellow students to participate in the activity.
- To act as a organizer & volunteer to the activity and participant to that event.
- To provide feedback on the organized event/activity.
|President||Syed Sadath Ali|
|Vice President||V. Venkata Ramana|
|Treasurer||Shaik Abdullah Bin Bawazeer|
|Secretary||S. Sai Priya|
|IIC Industry Interaction Cell||A.Sai Subhamam|
|Media & PR||Mohd. Khizer Ahmed Ur Rahman|