is defined only to update information about any event conducted at institute level or department level like seminars / Workshops / conference / SDP / Guest Lecture/ FDP/ PTM / Induction Program or any other event etc [Just for the sake of Smooth updation of website]
** Special Note. **
- It is the responsibility of dept coordinator to get the information uploaded on website in stipulated time period. Simply sending the information on WhatsApp will not work. You need to send official email on email@example.com and get the job done
- If the event is at institute level, then respective coordinator of the cell has to take responsibility and get the job done on priority basis.
- Its humble to you to make sure that, if you are planning to conduct any event in future, please get it uploaded on the website first and then it should be shared on WhatsApp groups.
PRE-EVENT DETAILS (2 DAYS BEFORE EVENT):
1) 50 Word Scrolling text should be sent at least 2 days before well in advance. So that students, parents and other stakeholders will get awareness about the event.
2) Content of Poster/Banner should be verified by IQAC before circulation and make sure all technical events should be conducted by the respective department under the flagship of professional societies / Student Association
3)Banner/poster should be sent in 1280 x 853 pixels, so that it will be uploaded in Lords Highlight Section on homePage.
POST EVENT DETAILS (Next Day of Event):
1) After completion of the event, please get the details verified by HoD before sending content for website updation.
2) In the body of E-Mail mention following details
- Type of the event:
- Title of the event:
- Resource Person with one line short profile:
- Description about the event (50 Words):
- Organized by :
- Date of event:
- No.of students/participants attended:
3) Directly Attach at least 6 normal and only 3 geotagged photos in 1280 x 853 pixels to same E-mail & get the content uploaded on following pages
a)Department Event Page
b)Main Event Page
Important Note: Please try to avoid sending photos in word file, it will degrade the quality of the images.
Its humble request to follow Policy-I