The ERP (Enterprise Resource Planning) Cell at Lords Institute of Engineering and Technology is responsible for the performance of its duties and the exercise of its powers. The ERP Cell works on the application of the BeeS ERP Automation software. The main motto of the ERP Cell is to support the functioning of the ERP Automation System so in order to facilitate the Attendances and Faculty’s Logins by using the College Website domain and the training activities with the management. The ERP Cell acts as a channel of communication and dialogue between the Stakeholder and its users.
- To Ensure Faculty and Students to acquire, abide and use the information regarding the Payrolls and Daily Attendances.
- To Record the Faculty login details.
- To Record the daily Attendances of the students.
- To send the daily SMSes to the Guardian for the ward absence during the hour.
- To make available the latest update of the student attendance on individual portfolio.
- To take the faculty Feedback on every 3rd and 13th Week of each Semester.
- To produce the precise report of the cumulative attendance report every month end.
- To provide facilities for smooth and effective functioning of daily entry of attendance to individual staff.
- To provide transparency to the management computerised automated Attendances and Faculty logins details.
- A facility of Laptop (Dell-Latitude 5420) is provided by the College.
- Internet Connection.