Committee MembersRoles & Responsibilities
|Dr.Kamel Alikhan Siddiqui
|Mrs.D Sharon Swaroopa
Roles & Responsibilities of Central Coordinator
- To follow the Bees ERP Automation Group protocols on everyday schedule.
- To bring under notice to the Management the Daily Attendances are being entered everyday by the individual faculty.
- Make sure to the Department coordinators, the Attendance of the students recorded each day.
- To administrate the student’s enrolling and create the student’s personal data.
- Maintain the Pay Roll of each Faculty and Newly Joined faculties.
- To Setup and generate the Faculty Feedback (Every 3rd and 13th Week of the Semester), with Questionnaires, Dates for the sessions, Online setup and Report Generation.
- To highlight the Academic Calendar assignment, Start of the Class works and End of the Class works.
- To promote the students based on Examination Cell Report for each Semester.
- To assign a new Curriculum for each semester.
- To make sure the Subject Handling Details for individual Faculty are created and edited accordingly.
- To maintain the Detention list of the students based on Examination Cell Report for each Semester.
- Assist in Assigning Sections for Individual Branch to the Department Coordinators.
- Assist in Assigning Batches to Individual Laboratories under each Sections to the Department Coordinators.
- Assist in Creating and Maintaining the Class Time Table to the Department Coordinators.
- Make sure the Edition in the Time table and Faculty details are prompt during redundancy.
- Liaising with the ERP Software Management Team for Licensing, Expiration, Maintenances and Renewals.
- Liaising with the ERP Software Technical Team for issues, Resets and other Server related issues.
Roles and Responsibilities of the Departmental Coordinator:
- To prepare the subject handling details before the commencement of the Semester.
- To create the Department Time Table for respective faculties under Bees.
- Make sure the Faculties entered the daily attendance into BeeS every day.
- To Assist the Coordinator in under taking the Faculty Feedback (3rd and 13th Week) of each Semester.
- To Attend the Bees Automation Meetings as when required.