Research & Consultancy at Lords:
At Lords, we are firm believers in solving problems of the Society. It is a practice to identify problems plaguing everyone around us and we, as Engineers, take it upon ourselves to identify and resolve them. We work in collaboration with various industries for solving their technical issues as well.
All the Activities pertaining to the Research & Development at the Institution revolve around the following domains
- Student Projects
- Sponsored Research Projects
- Patents & Research Publications
- Industry Collaborations
- Centers of Excellence
- Student Competitions
Few of the key highlights include
- 86 patents have been published and 2 Indian Patents are granted in four academic year
- 73 Books published in last four Academic Year
- 255 research papers published in last four Academic Year
- 106 conference publications in last four Academic Year
- 6 Sponsored Research Projects completed and 2 On-going Projects from various Government and Private Agencies.
- Student Research used for combatting Corona Virus – Oxygen Concentrator, Drone Sanitizer, Mist Sanitizer, Handless Sanitizer, Currency Sanitizer
- Student team selected to represent Telangana at National Level Quad Bike Challenge in Hyderabad – March 2019
- Student team selected to represent Telangana at National Level Electrical Kart Championship in Bhopal – April 2019
- Students awarded for their Innovative Projects for three years at Rural Innovators Startup Conclave – 2017, 2018, 2019 conducted by National Institute for Rural Development, Govt. of India
- Consultancy with GHMC for Third Party Quality Control since 2018 – Works worth over INR 200 crore supervised
- Received funds Rs.3,00,000 for AICTE-ATAL FDP titled ” Recent Trends in Signal and Image Processing with hands-on training using MATLAB” for Two-Week from 19th-30th September 2022.
- Received funding from AICTE under AQIS scheme Rs.11.5 lakhs under MODROB, Rs. 5.46 lakhs for FDP and Rs. 93,000 from ATAL
- Accreditation from National Accreditation Board for Testing and Calibration Laboratories (NABL) for industrial consultancy
- 6 Consultancy Projects are completed and 4 are On-going associated with Aurobindo Pharma, Rise Pharma, Exclusive Magnesium, BMR Projects, Virchow Laboratories, Vasant Chemicals, Dr. Reddy’s Lab
- Institution Infrastructure used for conducting National & State Level competitive examinations including NEET, EAMCET, ECET, Police recruitment etc.