“Every major industry and giant machinery is the result of Mechanical Engineers’ fertile ideas. A study of Mechanical Engineering at Lords helps the student to imbibe sound knowledge in modern methods of design, production, analysis, quality control, optimization and management of resources. The courses offered help develop knowledge and skills in the areas of general mechanical engineering including industrial engineering, production engineering, thermal and management sciences, functional areas of management, information systems, computer integrated manufacturing apart from the basic engineering knowledge and skills. The faculties tuning the students in these domains have a high academic profile and are well versed with changing technological advancements in this industry.”
“Started in the year 2006, the Department has been consistently producing thousands of engineers who have gone on to achieve great success globally. The following are the intake details of the Department as approved by AICTE, New Delhi.”
|Name of the Course
|B.E Mechanical Engineering
|M.E Thermal Engineering
- B.E Mechanical Engineering Course is twice Accredited by NBA – Feb 2018 and March 2020
- Department of Mechanical Engineering is Accredited by NAAC with A Grade.
- ATAL AICTE Sponsored Faculty Development Programme on “3D Printing and Design” was Organized from 4th-8th January 2021.
- Our students have developed cost effective Oxygen Concentrator which can supply 92% Oxygen concentration for 2 people at 7LPM.
- One Project Granted under AICTE MODROBS Scheme worth Rs.11.75lacks
- 8 MOUs signed with Government bodies and Private Industries such as Telangana State Council of Science & Technology, Exclusive Magnesium Pvt Ltd, Inventive Core Integrations Pvt.Ltd etc for Consulting and Collaborative Research.
- 9 Patents granted to Mechanical Engineering Students and Faculty members
- 5 Text Books and chapters Published by Faculty Members that are used by students all across the World
- Unique projects, including Oxygen Concentrator, drone sanitizer, mist sanitizer, sensor-based sanitizer developed for tackling Covid 19 challenges
- Student team selected to represent Telangana at National Level Quad Bike Challenge in Hyderabad – March 2019
- Student team selected to represent Telangana at National Level Electrical Kart Championship in Bhopal – April 2019
- Alumni working in various reputed organizations in USA, Ireland, Saudi Arabia, Dubai and other parts of the globe
- Our faculty has given lectures organised by other reputed institutions during pandemic.