This 4 year undergraduate course of Computer Science & Engineering with specialization in Artificial Intelligence & Machine Learning is designed to make the professional technically sound in advanced learning systems that are based on algorithm of Artificial Intelligence.
Lords Institute of Engineering and Technology offers a four-year under-graduate B.E. course in Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning which aims to develop a strong foundation by using the principles and technologies that consist of many facets of Artificial Intelligence including logic, knowledge representation, probabilistic models, and machine learning. This course is best suited for students seeking to build world-class expertise in Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning and emerging technologies which help to stand in the crowd and grow careers in the upcoming technological era.
|1||Computer Science Engineering (Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning)||UG||B.E||180|
|2||Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning||UG||B.E||60|
- Dr.Abdul Rasool MD was invited as a Session Chair and Organizing Committee Member at the 3rd International Conference on Advances in Science, Engineering & Management (ICASEM-2022) held on 18th -19th November 2022 at Hyderabad, Telangana, India
- Dr.Abdul Rasool MD has acted as a Moderator in IN40BE Global Virtual Education Summit 2022 held on August 12th -14th 2022
- Mr.Abdul Rais Abdul Waheed has accomplished for being the “Website Chair and Committee Member at the 3rd International Conference on Advances in Science, Engineering & Management (ICASEM-2022) held on 18th -19th November 2022 Organized by LIET-Hyderabad, Telangana, India.
- Mr.Abdul Rais Abdul Waheed is awarded and recognized as ACTIVE SPOC from SWAYAM NPTEL, IIT Madras based on performance at Local Chapter in Jan-Apr 2022 Semester.
- 1 Patents published, 2 papers presented in 3rd International Conference,1 Book chapter authored by Faculty members