ARTIGENZ is a student community initiated by the Department of Computer Science and Engineering with AI&ML. The mission of the association is to make students all-rounders in the aspects of technology. ARTIGENZ is meant as “Artificial Intelligence Generations” which means the students of CSE-AIML will lead in future generations to transform the nation. The motto of the association is “LEAD GENERATION TOGETHER”.
ARTIGENZ association conducts various events under the “FESTOPIA” which encourages students to participate in Co-curricular Activities and help them build their esteem inside out in the aspects of leadership, coordination, collaboration and growth. The ARTIGENZ Association conducts various Technical as well as Non-Technical events to make students All-rounders. The coordinators/achievers/participants will surely be benefited by tremendous accomplishments which can be used for professional resume building and portfolio presentation.
Artigenz ensures this by administering various technical and non-technical themed events. This hones the leadership, communication, technical and coordination skills of the students and contributes to the growth of students as all-rounders in the society.
- To encourage students to develop their intra-personal skills, self-confidence, communication skills, general knowledge by conducting Debates, Quiz, Paper Presentation competitions etc.
- To encourage students to enhance their interests in extracurricular activities by conducting competitions like Dancing, Singing, Role Plays etc.
- To enable students to develop a healthy competitive spirit by competing with students of other departments & colleges, via Intra & Inter Collegiate events.
- To provide a platform to students for knowledge sharing by organizing guest lectures, workshops.
- To provide students with scope and encouragement for the expression of their talent.
Roles and responsibilities of the Secretary
- To plan activities under department association.
- To conduct meetings related to activities to be organized and related issues for smooth functioning of the association.
Roles and responsibilities of the Converner
- To plan the co curricular activities of the department in coordination with department regular activities.
- Motivating & encouraging the students of the department to participate/ register in various co curricular activities.
- To allot the activity coordinator for each activity in association with the department HoD.
- To keep records, summary and documentations of all the events or activities organized.
- To prepare Minutes of Meeting for every meeting conducted.
- To upload the events organized data in to the website.
Roles and responsibilities of the Faculty coordinator
- To prepare the circulars and scheduling of the events.
- Motivating the students and registering the students to the stated activity.
- Recording of the events and preparation of documents of the organized events/activities i.e., registration forms, winners list, feedback forms.
- To prepare the report of the event or activity which they had organized.
Roles and responsibilities of the Student member
- To motivate the fellow students to participate in the activity.
- To act as a organizer & volunteer to the activity and participant to that event.
- To provide feedback on the organized event/activity.
|S No.||Designation||Member||Mobile No.|
|1.||Convenor||Dr. Abdul Rasool MD||9704319936|
|2.||Co-convenor||Mr. Abdul Rais||9420464437|
|3.||Faculty Coordinator||Mrs. Mohammadi Javeria||9618666293|
|Mr. Naqeeb Ahmed||9505742993|
|4.||President||Mr. Syed Yassar Qamar (CSM-3A)||6309757256|
|5.||Vice-president||Mr. Afnan Abdul Vasay (CSM-3A)||8712105568|
|6||Mr. Syed Ahsan Ahmed Hashmi (CSM-3A)||7330182017|
|7.||Advisor||Mr. MD. Madani Ibrahim Ali Khan (AIML)||9704577468|
|8.||Treasurer||Mr . Areeb Zaheer (CSM -3B)||8179825198|
|Mr. Md Obaidur Rahman Akbar||9666969154|
|9.||General Secretary||Mr. Mohammed Fareed Uddin (CSM-3B)||9398322749|
|10.||Joint Secretary||Mr. Mohd Abdul Majeed
|11.||Ms. Maria Fatima Erum (CSM-3A)||9652618516|
|12.||HR & Documentation||Mr. Ryan ur Rahman (2 AIML)||9652199245|
|13.||Photography Head||Mr. MD. Faraz Uddin Fiyaz (CSM-3A)||8374644348|
|14.||Videography Head||Mr. Mohammed Ateeq (2 AIML)||9502299237|
|15.||Designing Head (Banner/Certificate/Poster/Thumbnail Image)||Mr. Syed Zabiulla Hussaini (CSM-2B)||7842370452|
|16||Video Production Editor||Mr. Mohammad Riyan Nazeer (CSM-2A)||9381186153|
|17.||Head Discipline Committee||Mr. Nouman Ifteqar Hussain (CSM-2B)||9581160012|
|18.||Hospitality Committee Head||Ms. Ayesha sulthana (2 AIML)||8332099365|
|19.||Press & Media Marketing||Mohammed Abdul Basith (CSM 2A)||8179424913|
|20.||Sports Head||Mr. Shaik Rehan (CSM-3A)||9959666594|
|21.||Technical Event Head||Mr. Syed Mohammed Manvi Quadri (CSM-3A)||7386724831|
|22.||Cultural Event Head||Mr. Syed Mohammed Bilal (CSM-2A)||8297217931|
|23.||Chief Newsletter Editor||Asfia Al Hera (CSM- 3A)||8179282725|
|Date||Name of Event||Resource Person / Chief Guest|
|08/12/2022-09/12/2022||Festopia 2K22||Mrs. Rizwana Begum, Secretary – LIET, Mr. CA Syed Tanvir Ahmed, Joint Secretary - LIET|
|08/12/2022||Inauguration of Student Association - Artigenz||Mrs. Rizwana Begum, Secretary – LIET|