Program Educational Objectives (PEOs):
- PEO1: Impart fundamental education to students in Business Management core & allied subjects to develop them as full-fledged management knowledge through strong communication and entrepreneurial skills for the society.
- PEO2 : To train the students so that they can work and contribute to the management development projects being undertaken by Government, private or any other sector companies.
- PEO3 : Continue their education programs in business Management & interdisciplinary areas to emerge as researchers, experts, educators & entrepreneurs for professional development and life-long learning.
- PEO4 : To perform their/duties efficiently, effectively and ethically at individual level and also at group level in a multidisciplinary team, contributing to the welfare of the society.
Program Specific Outcomes (PSOs):
- PSO1: Core Courses:: To work successfully as a Management Graduate with requisite skill set in the field of Finance, Marketing, Human resource and Information Technology domain. To Transmit knowledge gained from the Summer Internship Project (eight weeks) in the industry as per the requirement of the concerned organization.
- PSO2: Specialized Courses:To educate students with proficiency in the specific area of specialization in Master of Business Administration and help them to show their competency in understanding of Marketing, Finance and Human Resources and how to make an effective work force in the Industry with required skills.
- PSO3: Professional Management Training:Recognize the importance of professional development by pursuing postgraduate studies, competitive examinations, certification courses that offer challenging and rewarding careers in management.
Program Outcomes (POs):
Management Graduates will be able to:
Management Graduates will be able to:
- Knowledge: Ability to apply the knowledge of basic and fundamental Management Concepts, Theories, Principles and Practices in solving business problems and in decision making.
- Problem solving and reasoning Ability:Identifying, developing analytical skills & techniques to Analyze a problem, identify, formulate and use the appropriate managerial models for obtaining its solution.
- Critical Thinking: Bringing a critical awareness of current issues like Sustainability, Innovation, Diversity, Social responsibility, knowledge Management etc. in Business Management Research and practices in the field.
- Comprehensive Solutions to Business Problems: Acquire and demonstrate analytical and problem-solving skills within various disciplines of Business Accounting, Economics, Finance, Marketing and Human Resources.
- Individual and Team Work: Learning to adapt to the best group dynamics function effectively as an individual, and as a member or a leader in diverse teams, and in multi-disciplinary situations.
- Demonstrate Effective Leadership: Demonstrate effective leadership skills needed to make critical decisions in accomplishing Functional, organizational and Professional goals.
- Communication : Develop adequate expertise to have the capability to receive and give clear instructions, comprehend, write reports, prepare documentation and make effective presentations and communicate effectively on complex management activities with the corporate community and society at large.
- Optimization and Decision Making : Recognize to prioritize, optimize utilization the business needs, applying of resources and allocating them to the various business activities. Ability to respond to business situation and effective decision making.
- Professional integrity and Business Ethics: Understanding of Professional, Financial, Marketing, Sales, Logistical Security, Ethical, Legal, Social Issues and responsibilities. Apply the ethical principles and commit to professional responsibilities and norms of the management practice.
- Management and Society: Ability to apply Scientific, Behavioral the contextual knowledge and to the needs of the society. Awareness of Corporate Social Responsibility, Corporate Governance, Legal & Cultural Issues and the Consequent Responsibilities relevant to the Professional Management Practice
- Environment and Sustainability: Demonstrate professional skills and appropriate reasoning to assess environmental/societal issues for sustainable development.
- Life-long learning: Recognize the need for, and have the ability to engage in independent and lifelong learning.