The overall aim of Exam cell committee is to co-ordinate the conduct of MidTem/CIE Examinations, Practical examinations, University end examinations, and prepare the consolidated Results, to organize and conduct University valuations, to make inventory of the required Stationery well in advance and put the requisition of the required items to the Stores Dept. at least 2 month in advance, to guide the students regarding Examination related matters, to ensure that the mark lists are submitted by the lecturers to the Examination Section by due dates and the Statement of Marks are given to the Students / Parents within the stipulated time, to refer cases of malpractice in the examination to the Unfair Means Inquiry Committee / Internal Squad Committee for necessary action, to process the exam remuneration bills on time, to prepare course/program wise distribution of pass percentage and submit the same to the Principal.
- To evaluate the students performance by the conduction of examinations.
- Bringing more transparency in the examination and evaluation system.
- To bring reputation to the organization.
- To produce knowledgeable engineers to the society.
- To bring eminent personalities to the college for evaluating the knowledge of the students.
- To generate revenue to the institution.
- To disseminate the information related to stakeholders.
- Helping the society for evaluating the stakeholders by conducting various competitive examinations.