|S. No||Name of the Faculty||Designation||Role|
|1||Dr.Ravi Kishore Singh||Principal||Chief Superintendent / Chief CoE|
|2||Dr. Syed Azam Pasha Quadri||Vice Principal & HoD, ME||Controller of Exams|
|3||Dr. K. Nagi Reddy||Professor & HoD IT||Additional Controller of Exams|
|4||Mr. Mohammed Imaduddin||Associate Prof, ECE||Additional Controller of Exams|
|6||Mr. Shaik Jeelani Basha||Assistant Professor, MBA||Assistant Controller of Exams|
|7||Mr. Shafi||Assistant Professor, EEE||Assistant Controller of Exams|
|8||Mr. Sarap Raghavendra||Assistant Professor, Mech||Assistant Controller of Exams|
|9||Mr. Abdul Faizee||Exam Branch In-charge||Superintendent|
|10||Mr. M. A. Haleem Ather||Assistant Professor, EEE||Liaison officer, O.U- related|
|11||Mr. MD Vilayath Ali||System Administrator||In-charge, Exam- Automation|
Functions of Controller of Examination (CoE)
- The CoE shall be responsible for the Collections and Maintenance of student biodata from the students.
- To obtain approved syllabi for each course from the respective BOS Chairperson.
- Registration of programs opens electives from the students for the Semester End Examinations.
- Conduction of all examinations of UG/PG and issue notifications, timetables, seating Plans,and Invigilation duties.
- To obtain a panel of examiners for theory and laboratories from the respective Chairperson, BOS.
- To appoint Panel of Examiners for question paper setting and evaluation of both Internal and External (Theory and laboratory) Examinations from various other colleges and Universities.
- To appoint Scrutinizers and coding officers.
- To appoint Moderators for question papers.
- To issue the Hall Tickets to the eligible students for the Examination.
- To maintain stationary related to the exam branch.
- To arrange for the review of results and moderation.
- To publish the results with approval of Osmania university, officials.
- To issue semester grade cards, provisional certificates, and Transcripts
- To arrange for revaluation and challenge evaluation of answer scripts.
- Any other related work pertaining to examinations and evaluation as and when required by the Principal.
Functions of Additional Controller of Examination
- Preparation and distribution of timetables and communicati n g the same to the departments, well in advance.
- Correspond regularly with the paper setters and external examiners
- Prepare Nominal rolls, Hall tickets, D-forms, and Attendance statements.
- Assist in organizing question papers, oversee the moderation, assign question paper codes and finally print the selected paper.
- Arrange for coding of answer scripts and spot valuation.
- Seal and issue answer scripts to the appointed internal/external evaluators.
- Arrange for scrutiny of answer scripts and tabulation of results.
- Preserve valued answer scripts for future reference.
- Obtain Key Solutions to the question paper from the respective examiners.
- Help the controller in processing and analyzing the results.
- Document student data.
- Assist in the publication of results.
- Any other work related to examinations and evaluation as assigned by the Controller of Examinations.