This committee is responsible for developing and implementing strategies for the effective maintenance of the institute’s infrastructure and other related facilitates. The committee ensures that annual building and other maintenance requirements are satisfied. Identification and planning of preventative maintenance needs is also an important one.
In order to maintain the infrastructure of the institutions, maintain the green campus, fields, to maintain and streamline the upkeep and up gradation of the campus and Implementing decisions taken in Lords campus Maintenance committee meetings.
- To ensure smooth and proper functioning of the housekeeping on daily basis.
- The cell plans, controls and evaluate the needs of the Staffs and Students for achieving long and short terms goals.
- The cell should make every effort to make sure that wastage of goods is reduced to a minimum.
- The cell should ensure excellence in housekeeping sanitation, safety and aesthetics of the college premises
- Maintaining gardens and lawns in the campus by using efficient garden and landscape maintenance equipment.
- Duly appointed gardening staff maintains greenery in the college.
- To create safe environment in campus by installing and maintaining fire Extinguishers, Solar lights and CC cameras in the campus.
- Ensure an adequate supply of parking to meet the academic mission of the campus; and locate and configure spaces to ease student schedules and needs, to minimize conflicts between vehicles and pedestrians, and to support other goals pertaining to both land use and space.
- Ensure that campus pathways are safe, adequately distributed for pedestrians and for those with disabilities and that enhance and feature the best qualities of the campus environment.
- Ensuring uninterrupted water and power supply in the campus.
- Utilizing and maintaining college furniture efficiently.