Concept note is the first expression of the disciplinary committee, which provides flexibility for the LIET to keep the discipline in order. We are ready to work and re-work on the vital issues of discipline for the benefits of the students. This concept note is a summary of the proposals containing a brief description of the vision and objectives of the disciplinary committee. Discipline is the back-bone of any co-educational institution like LIET. The Discipline Committee at LIET is charged with examining the alleged breaches of discipline within the campus and adjudicating upon them. LIET follows ZERO tolerance policy so far as discipline and its breach is concerned. The disciplinary committee is headed by Principal.
- To maintain and enforce strict discipline within the college campus.
- In case of any violation of dress code or disturbance in the class, the ID card will be confiscated from the student which will be handed over to the student on the same day with a warning and advice from the Disciplinary Committee Members.
- Counsels the indiscipline students
- To enforce total prohibition of cell phone usage by the students while the classwork is going on.
- To maintain proper discipline in the college canteen and student waiting room during the college working hours.
- To monitor the movement of the students in the collegeand prevent students loitering around in the corridors during the college working hours.
- To prevent the students leaving the college early without prior permission from the concerned authorities.
- The disciplinary committee will act with discretion while enquiring in to the incidents involving girl students and female members of the staff.
The main function of the Discipline Committee is to oversee the implementation and the practice of the code of conduct for administrators/ staff/students and ensure adherence to rules and regulations that govern the management and administration of the Lords Institute of Engineering and technology. To solve student related problems and Create a healthy environment in LIET. To make the student aware about the discipline rules and enforces to follow. The committee will initiate the following disciplinary action on erring members and ensure the well-being of all stakeholders.