FUNCTIONS & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Monitoring the programs of internal reviews of learning and teaching
- Advise on priorities, directions, and new frontiers for education, research, and outreach.
- Suggest strategies that might be employed to achieve the College’s goals.
- Offer guidance to the College on existing and proposed academic programs and research.
- Propose ways to maintain strong relations with the community and to establish effective institutional partnership.
- Help in sustaining and enhancing the national reputation of the College
- Provide feedback to the College on the status of alumni in the job market.
- Recommend ways to improve and develop the training, and skills programs offered by the college.
- Provide a connection to potential internships/training opportunities for students, employment opportunities for graduates, and to potential research and service opportunities for the faculty.