The cell has been established to spread awareness on women centric issues and caters to the safety and self-respect of every woman and it protects women against any form of harassment or gender discrimination and provides a healthy atmosphere at the work front.
- To eradicate any kind of dispute among faculties or students.
- To prevail harmonious teaching-learning environment.
- To develop and promote mutual understanding among each other.
- To resolve any internal social or professional disagreement among faculties or students.
- To justify the issue with the help of the committee members.
- To maintain gender equality in the campus.
- To empower women activities and participation.
The objective of the Internal Complaint Committee to Prevent Sexual Harassment of Women at work place as follows:
- To develop policy against sexual harassment of women at the Institute.
- To evolve a permanent mechanism for the prevention and redressal of sexual harassment case and other acts of violence at the Institute.
- To ensure the implementation of the policy in letter and spirit through proper reporting of the complaints and their follow-up procedures.
- To uphold the commitment of the Institute to provide an environment free of gender base discrimination.
- To create a secure physical and social environment to deter any act of sexual harassment.
- To promote a social and psychological environment to raise awareness on sexual harassment.