Committee MembersRoles & Responsibilities
|S.No||Name||Designation & Department||Position|
|1||Dr. J. Sasi Kiran||Dean-1st Year & Central Coordinator & NSS||Programme Officer|
|3||Mr.S.Bhanu Prasad||Assistant Professor & Coordinator of S&H Dept.||Member|
|4||Mr.Mohammed Tajuddin||Assoc. Prof & Coordinator of CSM Dept.||Member|
|5||Mr. Abdul Kareem||Asst. Prof & Coordinator of EEE Dept.||Member|
|6||Ms. Anitha||Asst. Prof & Coordinator of Civil Engg. Dept.||Member|
|7||Ms. Sumaiya Shaik||Asst. Prof & Coordinator of CSE Dept.||Member|
|8||Mr. D. Narasaiah||Asst. Prof & Coordinator of ECE Dept.||Member|
|9||Mr. Khalid Ahmed||Asst. Prof & Coordinator of Mech. Engg. Dept.||Member|
|10||Mr. Suraj Prakash Yadav||Assoc. Prof & Coordinator of IT. Engg. Dept.||Member|
|11||Mr. K.Sarika||Assoc. Prof & Coordinator of MBA Dept.||Member|
|12||Mr. Syed Mustaq Ali||Asst. Prof & Coordinator of CSD Dept||Member|
|13||Ms. Mariya Fathima Irum||Student Coordinator||Member|
|14||Mr. Syed Imaz Uddin||Student Coordinator||Member|
Roles & Responsibilities of Coordinator
- He/she will plan the NSS regular activities and special camping programme as Programme guidelines issued by the Government of India and Programme Coordinator of the concerned university.
- The Programme officer will ensure that NSS volunteers complete the prescribed hours in regular activities and participate in special camping programme as per requirements. The orientation of the NSS volunteers should be conducted in a befitting manner and 20 hours should be devoted to orient the NSS volunteers.
- He/she will divide the NSS unit into different groups and assign the definite task and targets and projects to each group.
- He/she will supervise the working of NSS volunteers.
- He/she will ensure that the basic aims of NSS Programme i.e. personality development of NSS volunteers, interaction of the different classes of society take place harmoniously and the NSS volunteers and community are benefited from the activities of NSS unit.
- He/she will maintain the necessary records and registers prescribed by Government of India and Programme Coordinator of the university.
- He/she will be responsible for the equipment and stores purchased out of NSS funds. He/she will hand over the charge of NSS equipment and stores to his/her successor at the end of his/her tenure.
- He/she will spend the NSS grants as per administrative and financial directives of the Government of India and NSS Programme Coordinator.
- He/she will depute NSS volunteers for participation in various programmes sponsored by the Department of Youth Affairs & Sports, Government of India such as National Integration Camps, Adventure Programmes, Republic Day Parade and any other function organized by the NSS Regional Centre and concerned University.
- He/she will submit the reports to the NSS Regional Centre periodically, Programme Coordinator, NSS State Liaison Officer and TORC/TOC.
- He/she will ensure the submission of accounts in time. The accounts may be got audited from a chartered accountant or departmental auditor along with the utilization certificate.
- He/she will liaise with the officials of the department for NSS projects and activities. He/she will also coordinate with the voluntary organizations working in the field of community development in general and youth work in particular.
- He/she will convene the meeting of the college advisory committee in consultation with the Principal of the institution
Roles & Responsibilities of Faculty Member
- To prepare orientation programme for NSS volunteers, explain them about the concept of social service, and teach them methods and skills required for achieving the objectives of the scheme
- To promote community education through meetings, talks, news bulletins discussions etc.
- To help in formulating NSS programmes which will have direct relationship with the academic curricula.
Roles & Responsibilities of Student Member
- Understand the community in which they work
- Understand themselves in relation to their community
- Identify the needs and problems of the community and involve them in problem-solving
- Develop among themselves a sense of social and civic responsibility
- Utilize their knowledge in finding practical solutions to individual and community problems.