The vision of PSCC cell is to develop student’s academic, professional and personality development skills through various programs, activities arranged by the association. To monitor and control effective conduct of such program ensuring regular attendance, active participation and involvement of students.
- Establishing adequate facilities for professional bodies
- Conducting events for students and faculty members
- Establishing and updating the events under cell.
- Coordinating with the Departments for putting special focus on developing student chapters.
- Preparing the Annual report of accomplishments in cell.
- Identifying and utilizing the services of resource persons for the training of the students in various activities.
- Improving standard of Engineering Education and counseling the students in the emerging new opportunities
- Encouraging and motivating the outside Class room studies /Workshops/ projects/ Seminars
- To plan, organize Technical Programs, Special Lectures, Workshops, Seminars Symposia, exhibitions for the benefit of students.
- To provide common platform for students to exchange of ideas in technical topics of interest and to facilitate technical visits, project works, employment, contact with industries and academic institutions.
- Encourage team spirit and self-reliance among student members
- To plan, organize Technical Programs, Special Lectures, Workshops, Seminars Conferences for the benefit of students
- Encouraging and motivating the students to actively participate in Co-curricular and extracurricular activities
- To Encourage Students and Staff members to become members of various Professional Societies