Committee CompositionCommittee MembersRoles & Responsibilities
|1||Dr.Ch Santhan Kumar||Associate Professor,HOD-EEE||Coordinator|
|2||Mr. T. Santhosh Kumar||Assistant Professor,EEE||Member|
|3||Mr. G. Karunakar Reddy||Assistant Professor,EEE||Member|
|4||Mr. Nithin||Assistant Professor,Mech Engg||Member|
|5||Mr.R.Suman||Assistant Professor,Mech Engg||Member|
|6||Ms. Menaka||Assistant Professor,Mech Engg||Member|
|7||Mr. Rizwan||Assistant Professor,Civil Engg||Member|
Roles & Responsibilities of Faculty
- Making students to understand the importance of renewable energy cell.
- Providing and maintaining safety equipment’s.
- Informing safety precautions to students.
- Maintain the required data as per the norms of cell.
- Give awareness of renewable energy sources to students.
- Ask students to do project’s by utilizing plant resources.
- Organize various activities to improve the student’s interest towards renewable resources.
- Arrange the presentation based on renewable energy resources.
Roles & Responsibilities of Student
- Need to understand the committee which they are working under.
- Understand importance of committee establishment.
- Follow safety instructions and precautions.
- Share their knowledge, ideas and innovations to committee cell.
- Utilization of knowledge for finding solutions to the problem occurred.
- Convey needs &problems to committee cell.