Student Association of Lords Institute of Institute of Engineering Technology is intended for multidimensional technical /non technical skill development among students.
Various Departments had proposed to establish their department association for the refinement of students to enrich their professional growth in a continuously improving environment.
- To encourage the student creativity, motivation and team work through co curricular development programs.
- To organize various technical /non technical co curricular competitions to excavate the competency among the students.
- To provide economical/financial support to organize the events/activities by the student association.
SACC Institutional Functioning
- SACC will coordinate co curricular activities by the various department student associations.
- Delivers the plans and schedules to organize the co curricular activities.
- Supports the co curricular activities through funding.
- Provides amenities and facilities for smooth organizing of the activities.
- One room for the student association cell to discuss about the activities.
- Notice notices boards are available to the both sides of the room for pasting / keeping circulars, updating the event photos, press clippings, Year Planners etc.
- Posters of vision and mission of the institute on the wall of the room
- Having a good number of chairs and space to discuss / conduct the committee meetings.