Committee CompositionCommittee MembersRoles & Responsibilities
|S No||Name||Designation & Department||Position|
|01||Dr. C.V Narasimhulu||Principal||Chairman|
|02||Dr. Shaik Mahammad Rasool||Associate Professor & HOD ECE||Convener|
|03||Mr. Lakshminarayana||Admin||Transport Co ordinator|
|04||Mr. Najeemullah||Assistant Professor , ECE||Member|
|05||Mr. Touseef Sumeer||Assistant Professor , ECE||Member|
|06||Mr. Ajay Kumar||Assistant Professor , MEC||Member|
|07||Mr. Syed Jubair||Assistant Professor , IT||Member|
|08||Mrs. Kaneez Fathima||Assistant Professor , IT||Member|
|09||Ms. Y Shakuntala||Assistant Professor , CSD||Member|
|10||Mr. Naresh suara||Assistant Professor , IT||Member|
|11||Mr. Mohammed Ashfaq Hussain||Assistant Professor ,MBA||Member|
|12||Mrs. Juveria||Assistant Professor, CSM||Member|
|13||Mr. Md. Aleemuddin||Assistant Professor,EEE||Member|
|14||Mrs. Radhika||Assistant Professor,S&H||Member|
Roles & Responsibilities of Coordinator
- Establish college routes concentrating on student’s service.
- Ensure to dispatch all college drivers.
- Ensure to receive all phone calls from drivers any hour in day.
- Ensure to track routes to assure on time.
- Review and arrange all transportation paperwork inclusive of driver logs, trip reports and invoices.
- Support management team to supervise transportation personnel.
- Ensure compliance to all security as well as operational procedures.
Roles & Responsibilities of Faculty Member
- Ensure implementation day-to-day activities of transportation.
- Maintain and manage all databases relating to transportation activities.
- Ensure compliance of safety standards in transportation functions.
- Ensure maintenance of vehicles in good running condition.
- Handle loading and unloading operations.
- Implement environmental laws, procedures and processes.
- Manage, supervise and monitor fleet operations.
Roles & Responsibilities of Student Member
- Student member should check the pass and ID cards of the students.
- The student member will warn any student who misbehaves on a college bus.
- If the misbehavior is repeated the student member shall submit a written report to the faculty member who shall interview the student and may warn their parents/guardians, in writing, that further repetition could lead to the withdrawal of riding privileges.
- Suspension of riding privileges is to be applied to a student by the principal.
- A student who misbehaves may not be removed from the bus before the bus reaches the college or home stop.