Roles & Responsibilities of Coordinator
- Establish college routes concentrating on student’s service.
- Ensure to dispatch all college drivers.
- Ensure to receive all phone calls from drivers any hour in day.
- Ensure to track routes to assure on time.
- Review and arrange all transportation paperwork inclusive of driver logs, trip reports and invoices.
- Support management team to supervise transportation personnel.
- Ensure compliance to all security as well as operational procedures.
Roles & Responsibilities of Faculty Member
- Ensure implementation day-to-day activities of transportation.
- Maintain and manage all databases relating to transportation activities.
- Ensure compliance of safety standards in transportation functions.
- Ensure maintenance of vehicles in good running condition.
- Handle loading and unloading operations.
- Implement environmental laws, procedures and processes.
- Manage, supervise and monitor fleet operations.
Roles & Responsibilities of Student Member
- Student member should check the pass and ID cards of the students.
- The student member will warn any student who misbehaves on a college bus.
- If the misbehavior is repeated the student member shall submit a written report to the faculty member who shall interview the student and may warn their parents/guardians, in writing, that further repetition could lead to the withdrawal of riding privileges.
- Suspension of riding privileges is to be applied to a student by the principal.
- A student who misbehaves may not be removed from the bus before the bus reaches the college or home stop.