- Excel the student’s knowledge and ability, skills by the basic concepts of science and to enhance creative ideas to create new things.
- To attain excellence in pedagogy, and provide potential skills in the areas of humanities and social sciences.
- To prepare professional leaders to face the emerging global challenges and to foster cultural enrichment.
- Strives to create an atmosphere of learning to enable the students to develop sound cognitive and problem solving skills.
- To craft life-long readers and writers and to train their critical flavor and to enable them to arrive at an estimate of a given work of art.
- To contribute significantly to the country’s goal of a ‘developed country’ in all aspects.
- DM1: Provide an amicable ambience to inspire the students to indulge in authentic research, creativity and innovation.
- DM2: Encourage the students to know the practical applications of concepts through experience and participation.
- DM3: To improve logical thinking and systematic acting of students.
- DM4: Develop students’ ability to converse rationally, speculatively, and inventively in ways that are appropriate across the disciplines.
- DM5: To endeavor to excel in knowledge and human resource capacity building in science without sacrificing quality and quantity.
- DM6: To provide basic and advanced skills to students in computer software enabling self – reliance and maximization of capabilities.
Note: DM: Department Mission