As per the UGC / AICTE Regulations on Curbing the Menace of Ragging in Educational Institutes, 2009 published in the Gazette of India dated 4th July 2009, Lords Institute of Engineering and Technology has constituted the Anti Ragging Squad with following members for the Academic Year 2022-23.
Following or the Members of Ant-Ragging Squad for the Academic Year 2023-24
|S.No||Name, Designation & Department||Designation|
|1.||Dr .R.K. Singh, Principal||Chairperson|
|2.||Dr. J. Sasi Kiran, Dean 1st Year & Dean Planning & Evaluation||Coordinator|
|3.||Dr. Syed Azam Pasha Quadri, Vice Principal & CoE, HoD-ME||Member|
|4.||Dr. T. K. Shaik Shavali, Dean- Student Affairs||Member|
|5.||Dr. K. Sashidhar, Dean- Academics||Member|
|6.||Dr. Syed Hamid Mohiuddin Quadri, Dean-MS||Member|
|7.||Dr. Sugandha Devi, HOD-MBA||Member|
|8.||Mr. M.Suman, HOD-Mechanical & Discipline Coordinator-2nd Year||Member|
|9.||Mrs. Imrana Fathima, Associate Professor-MBA||Member|
|10.||Mrs. M. Neelima, Associate Professor-IT||Member|
|11.||Mr. Habeeb Khan, Physical Director||Member|
|12.||Dr. V.Ravi Kumar, HOD-Physics||Member|
|13.||Prof. Shaik Imam Saheb , HoD, CSE||Member|
|14.||Dr. K. Nagi Reddy, HoD, IT||Member|
|15.||Dr. Ch. Santhan Kumar, HoD, EEE||Member|
|16.||Dr. MD. Rasool, HoD, ECE||Member|
|17.||Dr. Abdul Rasool , HoD, CSM||Member|
|18.||Dr. Rehana Anjum , HoD , Chemistry||Member|
|19.||Prof. Md. Irshad Ali, HOD-Mathematics||Member|
|20.||Ms. Siddiqui Tahseen Fatima, HoD, English.||Member|
|21.||Dr. Maksud Mallik, HOD-DS||Member|
|22.||Mr. Abbas Khan, Admin Officer-1||Member|
|23||Mr. Habeeb Khan, Physical Director||Member|
Responsibilities of Squads In-Charge of Anti Ragging Committee:
Squads’ In-charge will be Responsible for the following in their areas:
- They will form duty chart & carryout regular checks for any Ragging activity in their areas.
- They will carry out surprise checks in probable areas of ragging.
- In case of any incidence noticed on the spot, assessment of the incidence be made and necessary action to be taken and inform the control cell immediately in given Performa.
- Ensure anti ragging instructions are displayed at prominent places in their areas of control.
- Each squad in-charge will make detailed duty plan in respect of his squad and forward a list copy of the same to the control room.
- Every squad in-charge will brief all members of his squad about their duties / action regarding anti ragging.