The Cell initiated by the Principal followed by Senior Professors, HOD’s from various departments with the support of Management:
Chairman: Mr. Basha Mohiuddin
Secretary: Mrs. Rizwana Begum
Vice – Chairman: Mr. Syed Touseef Ahmed.
The Industry-Institute Interaction Cell (IIIC) has been established in Lords Institute of Engineering & Technology, constituted for bridging the gap between Industry & Institute and enhancing the employability of young students by exposing them to latest technologies and industrial practices.
List of activities identified under III Cell
- 1. Guest lecture Series
2. Industry Visits
3. Memoranda of understanding (MOU’s)
4. Alumni Interaction for the fellow students.
5. Entrepreneurship Activities.
6. Conducting short term/ long term Instructor training programs for faculty & Students.
7. Summer Internships Evaluation Process.
8. Centre of Excellence establishment from industries.
9. Online Seminars/Webinars
10. Creation of collaborative labs / testing centre at the institution. (COE’s)
11. Joint research publication collaborated with Industries
12. Joint patents collaborated with Industries
13. Joint industrial projects for faculty and students.
14. Enhancing support for the participation of industrial experts in curriculum design. (BOS)
15. Organizing Project Expo’s in align with industry expert’s requirement.
- To explore and identify common avenues of interaction with industry as per the requirements of the institution.
- IIIC facilitates students and faculty to interact with industry in all possible ways such as internships, industrial visits, expert lectures, in-plant training, exchange of resource personnel, consultancy, collaborative R&D projects etc with the spirit of mutual benefit.
- At the end to promote closer interaction between the academic field and the professional employment sector.