Pandora R&D Labs Pvt. Ltd.
PanTerra Networks is the leading provider of cloud-based fully managed and self-managed unified IT service solutions for mid-market enterprises (MME). Mid-Market Enterprises are defined as having between 50 and 2,000 employees with revenues between $50M and $1B. The Company’s WorldSmart service provides CloudUC – Unified Communications and SmartBox – File Sharing that Communicates solutions which are delivered from the cloud through a browser-based client as well as mobile apps for smartphones and tablets, eliminating any on-premises deployed hardware or software. With infinite scalability, globalized consistency, dynamic elasticity and the benefits of not having to have to manage local data centers, PanTerra Networks offers lower operating costs, elimination of capital expense and obsolescence costs, futureproof continuous upgrades and higher productivity for employees.
WorldSmart services can be self-managed by the enterprise or fully managed by PanTerra Networks through its SentraCloud solution. SentraCloud provides a fully managed solution for larger enterprises interested in obtaining all the benefits of outsourcing their IT services to PanTerra. Along with fully managed WorldSmart services, SentraCloud provides fully managed QoS guaranteed bandwidth with SmartBand and fully managed on-premises equipment with SmartCPE.
Whether deploying self-managed WorldSmart services or fully managed SentraCloud, enterprises that move their IT services to the PanTerra cloud will gain a significant competitive advantage!
Eligible Branches: B.Tech (ECE, CSE & IT- Aggregate 65% without backlog) 2022 Batch Students
Designation: Mobile Application Developer / Java Developer / Software Developer
Salary Package:3 LPA (CTC)
Work Location: Hyderabad
- Should have understanding and appreciation of code quality.
- Should be able to demonstrate knowledge of object oriented design, including design Patterns.
- Should be able to demonstrate a high degree of skill in software technologies like (Java, Android, Testing Tools).
- Be familiar with multiple programming paradigms and languages and be open to Learning new ones.
- The ability to test drive your code is a big plus.
- Should be a team player.
- Should have good communication skills.
- Quick learners
B. Tech graduates with programming proficiency in one of the following software development and testing tools
- Testing Tools(Manual, Java)
1. Written Test (Aptitude + Technical )
2. Technical Interview
3. HR Interview
Date & Time of Drive: 16.09.21 @ 09: 30 AM.