Starting out on your career InTechnology- Come explore opportunities with a leading IT firm Hexaware Technologies
Hexaware is the fastest growing next-generation provider of IT, BPO and consulting services. Our focus lies on taking a leadership position in helping our clients attain customer intimacy as their competitive advantage. Our digital offerings have helped our clients achieve operational excellence and customer delight by ‘Powering Man Machine Collaboration.’ We are now on a journey of metamorphosing the experiences of our customer’s customers by leveraging our industry-leading delivery and execution model, built around the strategy— ‘Automate EverythingTM, Cloudify EverythingTM, Transform Customer ExperiencesTM.
Our service offerings include application development and management, enterprise package solutions, infrastructure management, business process and independent testing. Its geographical segments are North America, Europe, India and Rest of the World. Our growth strategy is further strengthened by our expanding global delivery capability, with 36 global offices and around 23,000 employee’s strength
What are we looking for-
• Good communication skills- Fluent in spoken & written English
• Team player & interpersonal relationship abilities
• High level of energy
• Right Attitude and the ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
• Should be able to multi – task: ability to prioritize and manage project related activities
• Possess Openness, reliability, punctuality and flexibility at given tasks
• To work on growing technology concepts in full stack programming
• To be part of growing digital company in the space of Cloudify, Automation and Transform customer experience
• Opportunity to work with varied client accounts and projects thus enabling in enhancement of skills and attributes.
• As a member of our technology teams, you should be passionate around solving business problems through innovation and engineering practices.
• Gain deep knowledge in programming languages, program design and development procedures.
• Participate as directed in the complete software development life cycle from requirement gathering to deployment of the product
• Design, develop and troubleshoot moderate to complex software applications
• Get associated in development, testing, support of existing/new software applications and solutions
• Undertake any other assignments for which may be allocated to you from time to time
• Cultivate strong working relationships with co-workers
Who can Apply-
• Graduation: BE/B.Tech
• ME/MTech/ MCA not eligible
• Passing year: 2023
• Streams Eligible: CSE/IT/ECE/EEE/ETC/EIE/ICE
• Mechanical/ Civil allied branches not eligible
• Aggregate till last announced results: 60% or 6.0 CGPA throughout 10th, 12th and UG
• No active Backlogs
Where will you work from
• Chennai, Pune or Mumbai (Location shall be decided basis business requirement)
Cost to Company (CTC)
600000 INR per annum on successful completion of Training.
• Stipend of 25,000 INR per month for 3 months
• Service agreement for 2 years / 2 Lakhs
Where to reach us
Click the following link for JD’s:
Hexaware PGET – JD
For applying : link sent to your placement group.