TAMEER is a student club initiated by Civil Engineering department. Our motto “LEARN BEYOND ACADEMICS” is driving students to actively participate, learn from alumni, faculty and peers. We conduct events that help students to learn new technologies.
- To encourage students to develop their intra-personal skills, self-confidence, communication skills, general knowledge, by conducting Debates, Quiz, Paper Presentation competitions etc.
- To encourage students to enhance their interests in extracurricular activities by conducting competitions like Dancing, Singing, Role Plays etc.
- To enable students to develop a healthy competitive spirit by competing with students of other departments & colleges, via Intra & Inter Collegiate events.
- To provide a platform to students for knowledge sharing by organizing guest lectures, workshops.
- To provide students with scope and encouragement for the expression of they talent.
- To plan activities under department association.
- To conduct meetings related to activities to be organized and related issues for smooth functioning of the association.
Roles and responsibilities of the Converner
- To plan the co curricular activities of the department in coordination with department regular activities.
- Motivating & encouraging the students of the department to participate/ register in various co curricular activities.
- To allot the activity coordinator for each activity in association with the department HoD.
- To keep records, summary and documentations of all the events or activities organized.
- To prepare Minutes of Meeting for every meeting conducted.
- To upload the events organized data in to the website.
Roles and responsibilities of the Faculty coordinator
- To prepare the circulars and scheduling of the events.
- Motivating the students and registering the students to the stated activity.
- Recording of the events and preparation of documents of the organized events/activities i.e., registration forms, winners list, feedback forms.
- To prepare the report of the event or activity which they had organized.
Roles and responsibilities of the Student member
- To motivate the fellow students to participate in the activity.
- To act as a organizer & volunteer to the activity and participant to that event.
- To provide feedback on the organized event/activity.
|Sr No||Details of Member||Position|
|01||Dr. Syed Anisuddin (Professor & HoD)||Convenor|
|02||Mr. Mohammed Safiuddin (Associate Professor)||Faculty Co-ordinator|
|03||SHAIK MOHAMMED TAJDAR ALI TAJ (160919741114)||President|
|04||AZHAR MOHIUDDIN (18M25A054)||Vice-President|
|05||ZEESHAN SHAH KHAN (160919741118)||General Secretary|
|06||MD. YAHYA ZAKI (19M25A0122)||Jt. Secretary|
|07||SYED MOHD. SIRAJ UL HAQ (160919732062)||Logistics Head|
|08||AZEEM MUJAWAR (160919732054)|
|09||MOHAMMED ANAS KHAN (160919732075)||Treasurer|
|10||MD. FAIZAN HUSSAIN (19M25A0122)||Executive Members|
|11||SK. HUMER (19M25A0124)|
|12||MD. FAZAL (19M25A0130)|
Student Association Coordinator
Contact No: 8978942591