To emerge as a center of excellence by imparting quality technical education through innovation, team work and value creation, and to contribute to advancement of knowledge in the field of Civil Engineering.
- DM1: Providing the students with in-depth understanding of fundamentals and practical training related to professional skills and their applications through effective Teaching-Learning Process.
- DM2: Inculcate technical, team work management and communication skills
- DM3: Preparing students in developing research, design, entrepreneurial skills and employability capabilities.
- DM4: Providing consultancy services and promoting Industry- department Interactions.
Note: DM: Department Mission
Program Educational Objectives (PEOs):
- PEO1:To prepare the students with strong fundamental knowledge in Basic Sciences & Mathematics, English as well as Engineering Sciences so as to enable them to Analyze and Solve the Civil Engineering related problems using latest technologies for betterment of Society.
- PEO2 :To inculcate the capability of identifying, analyzing, designing, formulating and creating sustainable engineering solutions while using modern design, construction tools and techniques.
- PEO3 :To motivate the students towards Research and Development for solving complex issues of Engineering and Environment and habituate them towards lifelong self learning.
- PEO4 :To inculcate moral values & expose them to ethical practices needed for team work, project management and effective communication to function in multi-discipline groups across globe.
Program Specific Outcomes (PSOs):
- PSO1: Professional Skills: An ability to understand the basic concepts in civil engineering and to apply them to various areas, like strength of materials, design of reinforced concrete structures, structural analysis, design of steel structures etc.
- PSO2: Problem-Solving Skills: An ability to solve complex civil Engineering problems, using latest hardware and software tools, along with analytical skills to arrive cost effective and appropriate solutions.